Welcome to the THE H.A.M.B. forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   THE H.A.M.B. > The H.A.M.B. Marketplace > The H.A.M.B. O'Dex

Old 05-17-2012, 04:45 PM   #41
32 ron
FNG

Default Re: Natiowide Single Car Transport/Hauling

Bill is a very nice fellow that will take great care in your transport. He will call you before the trip starts and during the haul. You will know exactly the minute he will arrive. His price is outstanding. Bill will go out of his way to place your load where you want it, roll up his sleeves, and help in the unloading.
offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 10:20 AM   #42
demonspeed

Bill hauled my 1954 Ford from NY to Southern Virginia yesterday and did a fantastic job. The car doesn't run, and had no brakes or driveshaft, but Bill handled it with ease and even jump started my dad's car which was blocking it in the driveway. He was even able to tow the car to my garage even though I live down a mile-long, rough, dirt road. Bill delivered a level of service that can't be matched by the big hauling companies. After several bad experiences with other hauling companies, I wouldn't hesistate to use Bill for any transport I need in the future. Also the price was very affordable.

Last edited by demonspeed; 05-29-2012 at 07:29 AM.
Old 05-29-2012, 08:20 PM   #43
GOATROPER02
Alliance Member

Bill delivered my new hotrod on time, safely and in a first class manneras well as priced right...I recommend him.

THANKS Bill

Tony
330-544-4466 w
330-720-1282 c
www.RossRacingEngines.com

Ross Racing T-Shirts
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/s...d.php?t=597973
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Old 06-13-2012, 08:52 AM   #44
oldfart
Alliance Member

Bill is a really nice guy & a man of his word.He said that he would call me at 8 AM on the day of delivery and he called at exactly 8 AM.
I will definitely call him 1st the next time I need a car moved.
Old 06-13-2012, 08:39 PM   #45
classicmike
FNG

Smile Re: Natiowide Single Car Transport/Hauling

I have used Bill's Auto Works numerous times and he is the most reliable transporter ever! On time, every time! Highly recommend!
Old 06-23-2012, 01:12 AM   #46
rogerbrookss
FNG

Two thumbs way! The ultra-smooth failure Transportation Bill Thanks again. He is a great, serious, trustworthy, and to keep each step of the contact. I was really impressed. By far the best movers I have ever used.Highly recommended! Five stars! Thank again Bill!
Old 06-27-2012, 08:43 AM   #47
dtrain
FNG

Thumbs up Re: Natiowide Single Car Transport/Hauling

Bill just delivered my new 1950 Ford Custom bought from a fellow HAMB'er and Bill certainly went above and beyond. Being new to the car scene, Bill offered me plenty of tips and recommendations for things to do / watch for with my new car. Not only is Bill extremely professional and courteous, but he is a great guy with a lot of knowledge that he is happy to share.

The communication throughout was great; Bill called and told me when he was picking up the car and when he would arrive, and then gave me a call again this morning when he was 15 minutes away. He treated the car like it was his own and took the time to make sure that everything was right.

I highly recommend Bill and Bill's Auto Works for any transporting needs. I will definitely be calling him again the next time I need to have something transported.

Thanks,
Derek
Old 06-29-2012, 05:51 AM   #48
Firechief
Alliance Member

Hi Bill! Thanks for fantastic service, my 32 ford project delivered on time in Tennessee for shipping to Norway. I will absolutely recommend you, and will absolutely call you again! Thanks again, Bjørn Inge Jansson.
Old 07-01-2012, 04:43 AM   #49
dpack122
FNG

Bill, thanks for delivering my '55 Packard a couple of days ago. I see why there are all the positive posts on here for your service. Your concerns for timeliness and safety were greatly appreciated. All this at a reasonable rate. I will definately call again and recommend to others.
Old 07-13-2012, 12:06 PM   #50
Woody94
Grenade Inspector

Simply put, Bill is the man! Bill just delievered my 55 Chevy to me, and the experience was great. The entire transaction was flawless from start to finish. I would recommend his services, and would not hesitate one second to use him again. Thanks Bill!

Dave
Old 07-13-2012, 12:41 PM   #51
-Sled-
Alliance Member

Bill is the MAN! He was heading south and agreed to pick up my 30 Roadster on the way down for a really good price and had it delivered the NEXT MORNING! When he says he will be there at whatever time, he is there. I bought the car sight -unseen and he gave me his honest opinion on it and mentioned some things that may need to be looked at when i get it. Super flexible guy (I had to make other payment agreements other then COD) He was awesome about the whole transaction and even helped the seller wrap it so it wouldn't get damaged by any storms!

Best car hauler there is!

-Matt-

1950 Cadillac Custom - Sold
Old 07-23-2012, 08:10 PM   #52
demon452
Grenade Inspector

Came through as advertised, would recommend. Kept in touch throughout the process. Thanks again
Old 08-02-2012, 10:43 PM   #53
A 31 MO FO

1st class service. Would recommend if you want piece of mind. Thanks for everything you did for me.

Robert Hernandez
Old 08-11-2012, 05:55 PM   #54
36fordtruck
FNG

bill is the best.he just picked up and delivered a 64 biscayne for me from wisconson to north carolina.this was all done over the phone on my part.i wish i could have met him in person.great comunication and great price.i will use him again for sure.
Old 08-17-2012, 09:07 AM   #55
topless54
Grenade Inspector

Bill picked up a vehicle for the purchaser of a truck I sold-arranged by the purchaser. I am impressed, and will recommend (and feel comfortable doing so) him to anyone I know. Great communication and punctual-two things that are hard to come by.

Jean's a nice girl. So she likes girls and not guys. Some people like cats and not dogs. Frankly, I'd rather live with a lesbian than a cat. -Sophia, The Golden Girls

Casey
Old 08-22-2012, 10:41 AM   #56
isettajohn

Another ontime shipment from Bill. Took my car from NJ to the new owner in TX and delivered within minutes of quoted time. Keeps in touch along the way and couldn't provide a more perfect service. He will always be my #1 call for transport. Very little impresses me today and I am impressed with his service.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:33 AM   #57
oz07
FNG

Bill is extremely professional and courteous I was the buyer and very happy with the service and so was was the seller (another good guy).

The communication throughout was great. Bill called and told me when he was picking up the car and when he would arrive, and then gave me a call when he was 15 minutes away. I highly recommend Bill for any transporting needs. I will be calling him again if need to have something transported.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:48 PM   #58
HawgHead
FNG

Well lets try this again, guess the first one got lost or something.

Just want to be another one to jump on the band wagon. Bill's service and more than competitive pricing are a welcome exception to the take it or leave it attitude of a lot of service providers these days.

Bill kept me informed every step of the way, to the point of calling me when it was on the trailer with an ETA and again when he was thirty minutes out. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Bill to anyone needing long haul services. Thanks again Bill.

Scott "Hawghead" Dean
Old 09-16-2012, 04:22 PM   #59
agitator
FNG

Bill is the best, used him three times already and he is picking up the 4th car monday. Real car guy.
Old 09-21-2012, 09:02 PM   #60
bodymanmp

i used bill to haul my car i purchased off of e bay
fast and reliable
i would use and recomend him again
great service
thanks again bill