Register now to get rid of these ads!

Nationwide Single Car Transport/Hauling Open or Enclosed

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by Bill's Auto Works, Aug 6, 2011.

1. mr.e

mr.e
    from Albany NY

Bill is totally pro! I have used his services twice. On-time, well-equipped, best rates, super accommodating. Will continue to use until he or I retire!

2. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Bill just delivered my 1964 Cadillac today. His customer service ethics are almost over the top. He called the pick up point a full week ahead just to make arrangements. Was on time at the pick up point. He told me he would be at my location at 8:45 AM. He was driving in at 8:45 AM. I would not hesitate to call Bill Squires again for a transport need and I would recommend him without question.

[​IMG]

Door to Door

[​IMG]

3. hemiblwn

hemiblwn
    from Oklahoma

Bill is the man when it comes to reliable, experienced,great equipment and a man of his word.Kept me updated on my delivery of my 37 willys truck from Ohio to Oklahoma.
    This is my third experience shipping with Bill. Want piece of mind shipping. He is simply the best out there !!

4. MERCURYGUY

MERCURYGUY

Bill did an awsome job for me in a trade with a fellow in MN. A lot of parts with one of the vehicles to say nothing of the coordination of it all. Professional all the way. Bill will get any future business that I have. I would recommend him to anyone.

5. 50 Ragtop

50 Ragtop

I bought a hood fom a member and I met Bill yesterday to pick it up. Great service with no problems at all. Super nice guy. He kept me updated as to the delivery date and time. He was at the meeting point at the exact time he said he would be there. If I ever need anything hauled again, I will definately use Bill.

6. M1Lover

M1Lover

I know this ain't no stinkin' motorcycle page, but I have to tell HAMB'ers about the excellent service Bill provided when I was in dire straights. Bought this BMW Rockster on ebay and made the huge mistake of signing up on the UShip website to get it shipped from Cleveland to Santa Fe, NM. What a nightmare. I had every knuckle draggin', mouth breathing broker on the planet calling and emailing me to the point of harassment. DON'T make that mistake. CALL BILL. Totally frustrated with "transport brokers" I had one of those rare flashes of brilliance and got on the HAMB-O-Dex. Took me about 20 seconds to find Bill and his stellar reputation. Let me tell you, its well deserved. I'm working out of the country. Bill took care of everything, picked up my Rockster at the seller's house outside of Cleveland and brought it to a moto shop in Santa Fe with nary a scratch. Guy went above and beyond to take care of my bike like it was his own. THANKS BILL. Safe Travels! H
    [​IMG]

7. barrelvalve

barrelvalve
    from Mass

Well, I have to thank all you guys on this thread.
    I chose Bill due to the praise on this thread.
    I definately have to add my own.

Good comunication.
    On time (actually 6 minutes early)
    Professional.
    Very reasonable rates.

Thanks Bill.
    Till next time.

8. Wildwood

Wildwood
    from NE Ohio

Bill transported a T sedan body from N Dakota to Ohio for me. He is a great guy to deal with, and will give you updates on your baby every step of the way. All I can really say is Thank You Bill, you saved me alot of time money and aggravation. If ever i need another body, or cars delivered again you will be the first and only person I call. It really was a pleasure doing business with you.

9. Flop

Flop

Bill is one hell of a nice guy!! Needed a back half of a 34 Ford delivered to my shop for a customer and Bill did it with out a hitch !! I thought the total was one price and Bill told me the actual price which was lower .. He could have easily kept the money and I would never known !! Thanks for being honest and very reliable. I would recommend him to anyone . THANKS again Bill!!!!

10. IgniousNBiscuit

IgniousNBiscuit
    from Pa

Bill is fantastic. Don't waste your time with other guys and lowball rates. If you want it to get your vehicle moved on time with no issue, call him, he did a great job for me

11. 31ster

31ster

I also tried to set up shipping on U ship and it was a disaster, Bill messaged me and did me right. He delivered the back half of a 34 tudor to Flop for me so he can get to work on my car this spring. It was picked up and delivered as promised. I will gladly use Bill in the future for any shipping deals that I need. Thanks again!

12. Boost

Boost
    from Boston, MA

Bill is a good guy and very professional. He hauled a 1946 Chevy Coupe parts car (no driveline) for me. Picked up from Colorado on Wed. and delivered to Boston on Friday! Two major transport companies would not quote the job due to the car being "non-running". A third major company was twice Bill's price! I will use him again. Give him a call for your next haul...you will be glad you did.

Thanks again Bill!

13. CatBus

CatBus

Bill is a great guy, and a true professional. His communication is excellent, and he was careful and considerate from start to finish. He dropped off a car for me this morning, right on time, and even the seller sent me a message to say what a great shipper I chose.

I wish I had more cars for Bill to ship. It was a painless experience, and I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Thanks, Bill!

(Zach in Lexington, KY)

14. DenD

DenD
    from PA

Just a quick note to thank Bill for another great transport. Brought a Chevy pickup from Iowa to central PA without a hitch. My family and I have always used Bill to haul our "babys", and he never fails. A business that you can rely on!!!

15. modelavickey

modelavickey

thanks for the great service you gave delivering the 46 chev p.u. and the 39 chev mater deluxe.you were great to work with and will HIGHLY recomend you.thanks ted hooten

16. bmorrow

bmorrow
    from PA

Bill delivered my car for me without any worries or issues. You can count on Bill to take care of your precious cargo and deliver as promised! Would recommend to anyone. Thanks again Bill

17. Bill is quick , reliable and dependable. He picked up a Dodge cab and delivered it without a hitch! He even helped me place it on my rolling chassis! Bill is a man of his word! Thanks Bill and know I will call you for my next haul.

18. vh1950

vh1950

59 Ford Skyliner

Great job Bill!! Talked with Bill last Thursday about the 59 Skyliner and some misc parts (2 fenders, 2 doors, grille section) that would not fit inside the car. Transport co's will not even talk to you if there are any loose parts. Picked car up around 3 pm yesterday, in Georgia and was delivered this morning. Great communication with my cousin, (whom I purchased the car from, had been in the family since 1970) and with me.

Vic Holley

Attached Files:

19. green guy

green guy
    from Ga

Bill just delivered my 27 chevy tanker what a great guy to do business with ,he has made several hauls for me ,he is just the best.Bill M

20. SOHC427

SOHC427

Just dropping a very positive note, for Bill. He delivered a Bronco top for me, from Dallas, to my front door.
    Communacations were great, as Bill called on pickup, and was right on the nose, with drop off.
    I even made him deal with my ole lady, for payment! (I was at work)

Price was great, just like the service.
    I know who I will use again, without question.

Thanks Bill, and I hope the 220lb Mastiff, didn't pee on your wheels!
    Eric

21. Bill knows his business, and he took the worry out of shipping my car. Thanks!

22. junkyard junky

junkyard junky

Just had my 52 chevy truck that I bought out west delivered less than a hour ago. Bill was on time and let me know when he picked the truck up. Never wondered about anything. A true professional! He will be the first person I contact when I need another vehicle transported. Thanks Bill!

23. Bought a '27 RPU bed from a guy in Appalachia, Bill worked with me on the less-than-truckload shipment...called & gave updates and arrived when he said he would. Price was right A+++++

Thanks Bill & Godspeed!

24. Rodders

Rodders

Bill is a great guy great contact and got me the car when he said it would be here. Would use again without thinking about it.

25. I will defiantly do business with bill again. Great service I am currently deployed 7000 miles away and Bill informed me the entire time. Truely Great service! Now cant wait to some home and start cutting and welding on my Model A cab!!!

26. Bill was good enough to pick up 4 wheels and tires along his route and delivered them exactly when he said he would. His rate was more than reasonable. I will definitely use him again. First class guy.

27. Another pick up and delivery by Bill. I highly recommend his hauling service for anyone looking for a shipper who is fast and always concerned with delivering your car or parts in the condition they were picked up. Look forward to contracting your services again Bill!!

28. ken1939

ken1939

If your in the North East, Bill is your man. Reasonable prices, personable services, you wont go wrong with this man. He takes as much interest in your haul as you do.

Would use him again and if your in Ohio, New York, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Maryland I would say use Bill!:)

29. 345winder

345winder
    BANNED

Thanks again bill!!!!!

Very reasonable, professional, dependable and all around cool guy!!!!!

I will definetly use bill next time i need something shipped and recomend to others as well!!!!!!

Thanks bill!

30. mjlangley

mjlangley
    from SE MI

Thanks so much Bill!

This guy is first class- very easy to talk to, and does exactly what he says he'll do when he said he'd do it.

Bill moved a non-running car for me from driveway to driveway at exactly the time he said he would in the exact time he said he would. He worked with my crazy schedule and charges what I think are extremely reasonable rates.

His number will be the only one I call when I need something moved again.

Thanks again Bill!

Last edited: Apr 27, 2013