Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures Mad Fabricators Volume 7

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

2. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

I feel like I shouldn't be surprised when his videos keep getting better and better but I always am. This one looks to be amazing

3. Jason Ellis' coupe is awesome! Can't wait to see the new installment from Piero:cool:

4. brjnelson

brjnelson

I can't wait to see this MadFab about Jason. I'm glad that Winfield carb I sold him is working out on his A.

5. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

We just had Jason Ellis here in North Carolina last week and he came to our shop night / cookout. He's definitely not as cool as that makes him seem. In fact I think he's part of that whole "Yale Thing" (see American Psycho for details).

Haha! Just kidding great dude.

6. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

I just want to say some Thanks to you guys for all the support over the 10 yes 10 years of MFS .. And thanks to Ryan for the cool review... Most of all I want to thank my wife for putting up with me working late and being a missing husband for months... also bob bleed and the rest of the MFS family for letting me bug them and make cool films..

I have a bunch of new things ( aside from MFS) that ill be working on a sharing with you all this year that will be really kick ass... Plus it seems ill be spending time back in the mid west bringing the monsters back!!! Danger danger!!!

Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
  7. Like I told Piero after seeing it at FTB's, #7 is the best one yet in my opinion. You guys need it. It's great. :cool:

8. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

You need to be at Race of Gentlemen this year to put that in your next film.

9. Met Piero at LSRU when I bought Mad Fab 7
    Did the screening at Jo's and have watched it 3 times since.
    I think it's great, Texas Edition
    Perfect!!!

10. flamingokid

flamingokid

Exactly.That's the difference between a job and a passion,it just keeps getting better.

11. NortonG

NortonG
    Member Emeritus

I'm really hoping to find my copy in the mailbox when I get home.

12. TexasSpeed

TexasSpeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

Without a doubt, my favorite product from Piero to date. Jason Ellis is also a stand-up dude. He's done a lot for me lately and he was at no obligation to do so. I think it's very deserving that a guy like Jason has such a bitching coupe.

Unsurprisingly, Piero's movies keep getting better and better. When you invest as much into your product as Piero has, then that's no surprise. I look forward to all his future installations. There was even a single line subtitled in MFS7 and MFS:Australia that surprised me.. See, Piero! That wasn't so hard! :p:D

13. SoCal

SoCal

Great DVD and the Chopped one is well worth getting your hands on too.
    Love the sequence on the road heading to the revolution.
    Keep at it man!

14. What was really cool was seeing Alex Gambino grab a chair and sit beside
    Bob Bleed front and center at the showing behind Jo's !

Attached Files:

• MF 7.jpg
      MF 7.jpg
      File size:
      324.8 KB
      Views:
  15. inkstain27

inkstain27

Agreed, seeing at Jo's was awesome. Perfect way to end the roundup.

16. catdad49

catdad49

As Paul Harvey was fond of saying, '

17. catdad49

catdad49

OOPS "and now for the rest of the story". Great video and great story once again. I'm never let down by what this site has to offer. Thanks,Carp

18. Come on out to the Motor City.

19. Elrod

Elrod

Wow man! Rad! That's a cool surprise! Thank Ryan for the kind words. You looked like a pro and I really enjoyed hearing about the early days of the HAMB. I basically said, "Holy crap, has it been that long and people are still into this stuff???" Hahaha

Piero does a bang up job on these videos and what's cool about them is that you get to visit car shows you wouldn't normally be able to attend and have that virtual conversation you would have with the owner of the car if he happened to be standing around the car to tell you about it at the car show. However, Piero saves you from all the rambling side stories because he's a good editor that way! You also get to hear from hotrod icons in this and in other volumes to hear what they were thinking on a build or how it was really done back in the day. His entire library is really great and I recommend to everyone that if you like old cars, you'll love Mad Fabricators!

Thanks again to everyone involved in my build, brjnelson for that carb that was the same one used on the Question Mark Coupe, to Anderson for many many many late nights on the car at Revhead's shop who stayed cool and didn't kick us out, to my wife for understanding insanity and ultimately to Ryan for building this community and continuing to keep Traditional Hot Rodding alive!

20. Steves32

Steves32
    from So Cal

can't be much of a car guy- wearing a collar'd shirt instead of a black T shirt. ;)

21. I received both of these in the mail a couple of days ago and watched them yesterday. Looks like Piero has done another amazing job putting these two features together. As usual there are some incredible cars, cool people and Australia gets a whole DVD for itself!

Money well spent.....again, get on board!

22. I just got both, but haven't had the time to watch yet.....the clip is a nice tease!

23. Jkustom

Jkustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Man, I'll be honest, I've missed a few MFS's now.. The last one I bought was #3. I'm actually a little ashamed of it..

SO.. When I saw the opportunity to help fund #7, and since I actually had a few dollars in my pocket, I jumped. I'm also very proud of seeing my name on the top line of the "official members" page :)

Dude, MFS7 is BAD-ASS!! I keep watching it and its rad.

24. HOTFR8

HOTFR8

Enjoyed both 7 and Invades Australia. Good work.

25. Jkustom

Jkustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

And a side note, my girlfriend heard me watching your segment Ryan, and she asked "when did you do this?" Apparently we have very similar voices. She thought it was me talking about throwing up..

26. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

I got to see this on the big screen in a cool place. All I can say is "buy it"!!!!!

27. By far my favorite Mad Fab video yet, after watching the trailer for the Aussie one, I think I'm going to need to get that video too

28. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Thanks everyone!!! you guys rule for supporting me... can't wait to do more...

BTW I already have 5 pieces shot for MFS 8 maybe xmas?? will see.. :D

Heres the trailers

<object width="500" height="281"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=42345284&amp;force_embed=1&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=1&amp;color=00adef&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;autoplay=0&amp;loop=0" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=42345284&amp;force_embed=1&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=1&amp;color=00adef&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;autoplay=0&amp;loop=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="500" height="281"></embed></object>

<object width="500" height="281"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=59956195&amp;force_embed=1&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=1&amp;color=00adef&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;autoplay=0&amp;loop=0" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=59956195&amp;force_embed=1&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=1&amp;color=00adef&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;autoplay=0&amp;loop=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="500" height="281"></embed></object>

29. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Those Ausies are rulers.

30. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis