Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thanks for everything.....it was fun

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Doppleganger, Apr 13, 2014.

1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Radial tires suck... But yeah, we let them fly in the general forum (not the traditional hot rod or custom forums). :)

Obviously, we let some modern parts go. There are plenty of cars on the HAMB with T-5 trannies, small blocks made after 65, reproduction wheels, reproduction bodies, etc... However, we try to keep to cars that are traditional in appearance and in essence.

My advice, if you don't get this or this isn't clear enough - hang around a while and read. If you are really into the traditional thing, you will start to get it.

Model T1 likes this.
  2. walter

walter

Man!! I can't leave. If I did I would have so much free time my wife would make me get a second job. The other thing is I couldn't build squat with out parts and tech items from the H.A.M.B and the Barn! I love the sight and and I also have had things deleted but please don't let this sight get watered down.
    Walter

Model T1 likes this.
  3. Respect Ryan

Respect The Rules

Can' - Won't - Don't ..... :confused:

Go Elsewhere ...... :cool:

Jim

4. Guys, its just the internet. If the mods think your build/parts/tech dont fit....... SO? There are countless sites it will fit in no matter what it is. If a comment or thread gets deleted, no biggie, just remember its a screen with random info, its not like someone shot your dog.

Why leave? Sometimes I get tired of the keyboard cowboys, and the COUNTLESS guys that have built one (or none) cars telling people how its done by regurgitating a lot of bad info, but it happens on every forum, deal with it.

When it gets too old to see, do what I do, turn off the comp, step away from the HAMB for awhile and refresh. You will come back. Why call out the mods? Its not going to get you anything but a ban and aggravation. Do you really think Ryan and the mods are going to lose sleep because your post got banned and you got butthurt? Not likely. I would imagine that they, at one time or another, have been called every name in the book over someones panties bunching up. Hell, there are anti-hamb groups everywhere online from guys that cant let go.

This forum has 1/4 million members. Thats a LOT of idiots that dont know a T from a Topolino, BUT, this site, BAR NONE has a bigger wealth of good info on it over ANY other site in the world. Just ignore the fools (there is even a function to block them) and listen to the guys that know. After a short bit, you can see easily who builds and who never has. :cool:

Model T1 and shivasdad like this.
  5. Also remember the Social Groups at the top of the page......they are the place for OT rides and general BSing.