Register now to get rid of these ads!

Whats on in September/October?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tikiwagon, Aug 1, 2006.

1. tikiwagon

tikiwagon

Hi

We are coming over from England for a vacation in late September/October, and wanted to know what is on in the California area? We are going to the Hotrod Reunion again, and possibly Pomona, but is there anything else great to go to?

We are over for about 3 weeks, and we have been checking loads of different sites to see what we can find out, but nothing fantastic yet!!
    Thanks.

2. Primer Nats first weekend in Sept. you should come and hang with your Los Boulevardos brothers

3. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

4. tikiwagon

tikiwagon

Hi
    Thanks for that, yes we knew about the Primer Nationals, we have been to that before, but I don't know if we can come out quite that early, just trying to find out what else is on, so we can plan our trip, the other one we know about is Billetproof, but again, it is quite early. So any help please, would be great. We are travelling around, from San Diego to San Fransisco and beyond, so anywhere would be great.
    And are the Los Boulevardos club going to any other shows apart from the Primer Nationals? As we would like to meet the ret of the club.
    Thanks.

5. You can always check my events page for the SoCal stuff, SoCalCarCulture

6. low springs

low springs
    from Long Beach

7. Billetproof, Primer Nats, NHRA Hot Rod Reunion....And you guys best come visit!!

Kev & Tracy will be here too... :eek:

8. Dakota

Dakota
    from Beulah, ND

I dont know what your willing to do or how far you can go, but the Hunnert Car Pileup is the 2nd weekend in October.

9. my thoughts exactly!