Register now to get rid of these ads!

The "SACRELGIOUS ONLY" So. Cal HAMB BBQ Photos

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by flatshoebox, Sep 25, 2005.

1. flatshoebox

flatshoebox

I'll let some one else explain why Plan9 brought a bunch of nuns!

Attached Files:

2. flatshoebox

flatshoebox

my sides still hurting from laugh'n so damn hard!

Attached Files:

3. FRITZ

FRITZ
    BANNED

Well I see that the Vatican gift shop got those hot rod pin up calendars in, LOL
    FRITZ

4. FORDY 6

FORDY 6

Does the Pope know about this???

5. ponchoman

ponchoman

I've always figured, it don't hurt nothing to have all the blessings and prayers I can get on my ol' rides. Even had a Rabbi and a Lama (not the kind from the Andes) bless one of mine once.;)
    DW

6. These girls were "Blessed" I guess that counts.

7. MR. FORD

MR. FORD
    from Austin, TX

Wow, now I know what my pickup would look like with a bunch of nuns hangin on it, but I think I would take the ladies on Tylers truck!! Hands down.

8. low springs

low springs
    from Long Beach

that was so funny. :p

9. Goozgaz

Goozgaz

It was like the Monster Garage audition for the new Pope mobile build.

Next years show should be "NUNS 'n BOMBAS"

10. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

Oh didn't you boys know? After riding in that truck, all you wanna do is kiss the ground and say your prayers. Gunna have to nick the truck the FLYING NUN now!:D
    xxx

11. Hip

Hip

Would someone please tell the damn story , i can;t wait to hear this and probably wont go to bed till i do!!!:eek:

12. 133

they showed up on their own for a day at the beach i guess. and while they were looking at the cars Dante got them to take some photos with Plan9's truck. 2 of them climbed into the bed on their own, that was pretty funny. i bet that's the most fun they've had in a long time.

13. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

So many versions................Plan9's truck started coming apart on the freeway on the way to the BBQ. After fleeing for your life when the thing came to a stop and making out with the asphalt, some nun's showed up in a large van. They willingly said prayers, sprayed holy water and tried their best to lift the curse on the truck. I think, from the looks of it, the truck won.:( Nun's gone Wild........look for it at your local Adult Video store.:D
    xxx

14. 53burb

53burb

It was a Sunday ya know. Who says that nuns aren't turned on by hot looking dudes like us with decked out rods!! KNUX!

15. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

Decked out rod?? You showed up in a plastic fantastic.

16. T McG

T McG
    from Phoenix

Is the one standing in the bed on the drivers side thumbing her nose?

17. ?? I didn't see any Corvettes there. Knux ain't got the dough to have one. But I think he has those high hope because nuns take a vow of poverty.

Chili, who also showed up in a stocker.

18. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

I showed up in that truck....then had to wipe the road grime off my face.:D Went home in the Avalanche though. Dunno what was more dangerous.;)
    xxx

19. Well, you rode in the cab, Brandy. He got two (TWO!) nuns into his BED, how many of us can say that?

cp

20. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

Chili Willy, I'd rather ride in the his cab then in his bed!;) :D
    xxx

21. low springs

low springs
    from Long Beach

i guess i got a way with the ladies. i was able to get Nuns to all get in the bed together. :p :D haha they even gave me their address. so i can send them copys of the pics.

22. 133

you've got the suave spanish talk going. my spanish isn't the best and i just know the bad words mostly.

23. RustyRedRam

RustyRedRam

Greatest time ever. Well almost. I think after seeing the pics we need to change the name of the board to the Holy Ass Message Board. None the less it was great.

RRR

24. 53burb

53burb

Holy Ass Message Board. That is classic! I declare that that be on every Sunday on here!

25. wtf damnnnnn i thought it was next sunday jesus damn damn damn damn now i'm mad at myself ehhhhh

26. Dan, I should have went with you and had my car blessed as well. You sumbitch.

27. I LOVE IT! I would have loved to have been there. Those pics will be on a poster somewhere in the years to come. Hey, I always knew Christ loves chrome! How's that one song go, "Jesus built my hot rod."

28. geemann51

geemann51

I guess that answers the age old question... "What's better than a dash board Jesus?.

Sorry I missed it, I half thought of scrapping my plans for Sunday and making a suprise appearance, hopefully next time..... G

29. axle

axle
    from Drag City

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30. Steve

Steve

ahahahaha. Though.... I don't know if I'd want to be able to claim I got 2 nuns in my bed