Register now to get rid of these ads!

The old Mans 53' ford Custom "Blue Dolphin"

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Shanemade, May 2, 2019.

1. Shanemade

Shanemade

Well here we go! This car has been in our family forever,even though it left in 1969. The trophies, the do remember your dads old car? Well I don't remember until 1981, the first time I saw it. I had seen many photos of it prior to then. It was a legacy! I was able to buy this back from Steve (ss34coupe) recently. I have to give Steve credit, all the credit! He found this old rusted out custom and bought it back and started to bring it back to life. I am still amazed the thing exists at all. Well now it is back in Kamloops! In my shop, hell ya!!! This is Steve's original post for those of you that have followed this up to here. Its been a great story so far! https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/where-is-my-53-ford-custom-found.220154/ I recently bought a 351W and a 2001 Mustang donor car for parts, thought this was the best route for the parts I was looking for.

Attached Files:

2. ss34coupe

ss34coupe

Shane - since the convertible has gone back to Kamloops with you a lot of guys have told me it is in the right place. Maybe I saved the car from the rust pile, but you will be the one to put it back on the road, where it belongs. The convertible was on the Island for a long time, so there is a lot of interest here in following your progress. Good luck with it!