Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods OLD GASSERS...searching for info.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dukeb, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Dukeb

Dukeb
    from Utah

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2625.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2625.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2625.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2625.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2627.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2623.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2621.jpg Well guys I've been meaning to do this for some time now. I spent most of the day yesterday loading and moving a few of my projects to a new home. This "hot rodding" thing truly is a labor of love. I busted my tail all day yesterday loading and unloading projects and loved every minute of it. This hobby truly is a wonderful thing. I have met some of the greatest people and seen some of the neatest things searching for old items relating to automotive history. Throughout my endeavors I have been fortunate to finds some pretty cool things. Finding them in their original Hot Rodded condition is one thing but learning of their history takes them to a whole other level. This is the reasoning for my post. I have been trying to learn and document the history of a few of the “Old Hot Rod” projects that I have. I want this post to reach as many of you as possible in hopes that some of you might recognize one or more of these cars and be willing to share pictures of knowledge of their origins. Any and all information that you might have will be welcomed. Thanks to the H.A.M.B for this amazing tool to reach out to so many Hot Rodders. I look up to many of you!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  2. Dukeb

Dukeb
    from Utah

3. squirrel

squirrel

4. Dukeb

Dukeb
    from Utah

5. Dukeb

Dukeb
    from Utah

6. Dukeb

Dukeb
    from Utah

BTT.....Somebody out there has to know something about these two.