Register now to get rid of these ads!

Gather round, August Banger Meet now in session!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by buschandbusch, Aug 1, 2006.

1. Darwin

Darwin

I think that the "high speed" gear option was 3.54 and the "Rocky Mountain" gear ratio was 4.11. Not sure but I don't think the 3.27 was available back in the day.

2. SUHRsc

SUHRsc

thanks. thats what i was thinking..i dont see any numbers stamped on the rear so i'm not sure how im gona figure it out without taking things apart
    we'll see

thanks
    Zach

3. GARY?

GARY?

i'm still shaking!! can i be in the club? just brought home my first a banger. rebuilt and never run. dang thing is still on the stand the guy made for it. didn't get to meet him though, just his widow. it came with a mallory dual point distributor still in the box too. I AM EXCITED!!!
    i could use some help with engine i.d. looks to have a date 11/9/32 and some other stuff, s.s., A6050, and serial #A4603104. what does it all mean?

4. heyitsnate

heyitsnate

well i got the t-5 banger running.it's a bastard!!!! it needs some carb tuning,and has a fuel leak.we started with a bare frame and 36 hours later (straight through) we were screamin around the parking lot.honestly,i have not even looked at it since the asphalt invitational,i've been so burnt from the thrash.the rayday head was freaking everybody out,and the header sounds crazy.i'll post a full build-up thread when i get a photo program installed in my new computer,but for now i can't edit anything.

5. heyitsnate

heyitsnate

6. Simon

Simon
    from London, UK

First time on here - so I thought I would show you all my 4 banger - I am working on it at this time, going to fit a few hop up parts etc.

:) Happy as can be

Attached Files:

7. Hell - if it was mine, I'D be wearing a huge grin too!