Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration >>>>>Friday Art Show 06-12-2020<<<<<

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jigger, Jun 11, 2020.

1. dellyjonut

dellyjonut
    from St. louis

IMG_0606.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

2. edcodesign

edcodesign
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

3. quick85

quick85
    BANNED

^^ Don't touch that car!

1947knuck, Jigger and Stogy like this.
  4. edcodesign

edcodesign
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

O—O.K. !

Jigger and Stogy like this.
  5. Shutter Speed

Shutter Speed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Very interesting clarification. Thank you.
    I’ll be back when I shoot some more junk worthy of posting.
    Enjoying the ride till then...thanks all!

BigO and hotrodjack33 like this.
  6. robber

robber

... tell yer bro SWEEEEET!!! Steve... :)

Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
    Jigger and Stogy like this.
  7. robber

robber

Thank you very kindly, Stogy! It's great just to be able to have some fun, here with you guys... :)
    cp 814.JPG
    ... "field day"... :)
    cp 815.JPG

Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
  8. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Great show this week...and thanks for all the "likes" you guys:D

As always, if anyone has any use for my posted artwork, feel free to "pirate it" for your own use.:cool:
    [​IMG]

9. Shutter Speed

Shutter Speed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

^^^ Jack, I like your attitude...and talent of course! ^^^

10. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks my friend.
    Most of my artwork was used only once for a particular event. It's a shame to let it just in my files and rot...especially when it could possibly be of use to someone else. :D

11. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That is kind of the point...when I'm dead and gone and a Hamber wants to share something I created/morphed or whatever one wants to call it in the Art Show, I'd be honored in Spirit...of course Credit would be nice but in the informal world of Hamb is anyone really surprised...

I truly believe that the Hamber's sharing On Topic Art here that is not of our own creation which included me aren't profiting from it nor do most of them understand the complexities of copyright much like a huge contingent of Hambers sharing found imagery that fills the Hamb pretty much everywhere with generally Zero Credit...

Examples of Other's Artwork I have Shared here in the past include Ed Roth, Several Hambers and Nikola Tesla, All Hamb Friendly and were received well with applicable links and Credit Given as best as I could...

As said some have been turned onto Artists they were unaware of...these are in essence a plug of sorts even if they aren't presented as one would prefer...

Not trying to Rock the Boat just sharing a view on the current situation with the hope that perhaps there can be further consideration for sharing of others work that can inspire for the moment. Perhaps the Opener of the Art Show every week can add a note in their post to participants at the Start of the Show to Remember to Credit the Artist, Owner if You didn't Create what your sharing...It really is a nod to the Artist and also Identifying that you are NOT the one who Penned it...

At the end of the day I am Happy to be able to share my Stogyism's with this Diverse Bunch of Hambers. Again, I hope that while I'm alive and when I'm gone people will still find it out there in the infinity of the web putting a smile on their face whether here or out there...and again I am Honored to be amongst this Fine Group of Hambers...;)

Jack I'm still going to take you up on using something you created in a Stogyism and I won't be shy of giving you Credit for Your part in it...Alright Matey, Arrgggh...;)

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
  12. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
  13. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hey @Stogy.You hit the nail on the head...I couldn't have said it better. Although I prefer not to be dead and gone too soon;). I too am honored (and flattered) by the idea of someone being able to use (re-use) my artwork. Offering it up for free use is sort of my way of "paying it forward" to a hobby/sport that has given me a lifetime of friends, adventures and joy:D