Register now to get rid of these ads!

34 Ford 3 Window Street Beast?

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Mike Ryland, May 12, 2020.

1. Mike Ryland

Mike Ryland

Hey everyone, I just purchased from an estate sale a 34 ford 3 window coupe, they did not have any build paperwork but I was told it is a Street Beast chassis & body, does anyone know where the serial #'s would be for the body or chassis or identifying marks noting it is a Street Beast?? , the car is very well built & drives very nice, 302 c.i. C4, ford 9", 4 link rear suspension, Mustang II fe with disc brakes. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. badshifter

badshifter

3. flamedabone

flamedabone
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Post a pic. The guy who told you it is a Street Beast may not be correct. Or, maybe he is.

-Abone.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  4. Mike Ryland

Mike Ryland

Attached pic of my 34, have looked at a lot of glass 34's & they are 34 3 window.jpg very similar, thanks

5. I'm saying yes it is a Street Beast, and OT for here. Sorry.
    Apart from everything else, the handles 1/2 way down the door are a giveaway.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 13, 2020
  6. flamedabone

flamedabone
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Yep, that is a Street Beast. There are worse things in the world. My advise is drive it and have fun with it. Hang out at car shows and figure out what you really like, then sell the 'Beast and get what you really want.

Good luck and welcome to the HAMB. Hang out a bit, you will dig it I promise.

-Abone.

rbrewer and 57 Fargo like this.
  7. Mike Ryland

Mike Ryland

Thanks for the response, I do have a question though, all of the street beast's I have looked at have an indentation in the rear panel for the license plate and mine does not, it is straight up on a bracket, did they make different styles of the rear end??

8. Mike Ryland

Mike Ryland

9. Mike Ryland

Mike Ryland

Thanks for the response, I do have a question though, all of the street beast's I have looked at have an indentation in the rear panel for the license plate and mine does not, it is straight up on a bracket, did they make different styles of the rear end??

10. Perhaps it was modified.

11. Just a word of caution: Don't let yourself get too deep into this car financially, 'cause you likely will not recover it when and if you do sell it. A real "Henry" car or even a well done, high quality 'glass car will always do better. Like flamedabone says, enjoy the car, drive it like you stole it, but don't get too "deep" into it.

rbrewer, Sandgroper and Max Gearhead like this.
  12. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

Great advice there

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

lothiandon1940 likes this.