Hello, I don't know if this is in the correct forum but I wanted to share my build. I recently purchased a 29 Tudor and it was in pretty good shape but the motor was out. Turns out it needed a new clutch kit, and various other bits to make it driveable. This is how I picked it up : I work 2 jobs so it took me about three weeks to fix what the engine needed to run and get the engine back in and make it driveable. This is what it looks like now: At first, I was going to use the stock frame and box it as it is in really good condition. (It is not the original frame or engine). But after deciding on where I wanted to go with it, I decided to buy a frame from Boling Bros. I went with a 5-14 frame as I want this to have a low stance. I started driving it around the neighborhoods in my area but found that the water pump was just puking coolant even after tightening the packing nut. Being that this motor is not staying in ( going to run a Coyote motor from a mustang and carb it), I decided not to rebuild or replace it and put that money towards other parts for the build as it also does not drive very well in stock form. Once you hit about 25-30 mph, it's very squirrely and you never know which way it will dart. I have already started collecting the parts like dropped I-beam axle, disc brakes, hairpins, just to name a few. I plan to chop it 4.5 inches and channel it the height of the frame. Once I can get the stock running chassis sold, my garage will be clear and I will get started setting up the suspension to the frame and also to accept the body, as I added the channeled floor structure Boling Bros. offers at the time of the frame build. As I said before, I plan to run the carbed Coyote motor, but also a Tremec TKO 600 5spd trans and a Ford 9 inch rear with a 4 link and coil overs. I hope to be able to post more soon!