Register now to get rid of these ads!

~~~Alliance Auction at the HAMB Drags~~~

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by blacktopbuddha, May 16, 2013.

1. DONATIONS WANTED

Time once again to get this gig rolling full tilt.

Shop owners, artists, parts collectors, craftsmen, and all cool people dig through your things to help make this a success.

Chaddilac has worked up a new top secret tee shirt design. Everyone that donates gets at least one.

Send a PM or e-mail to let me know what you can ante up. Or send whatever you have to:
    Alliance Auction
    2444 Missouri St.
    Lawrence, KS 66046.

I'll also have a table in the Holiday Inn parking lot Friday night and you can donate stuff then or bring it to the track on Saturday.

I will also be getting in touch with HAMB ALLIANCE vendors and other talented folks to discuss what they can donate.

The money raised will be divided between each class winner at the DRAGS. They will each name a charity and a donation of said money will be made in each winners name.

I could also use some help anytime during the auction, if you can spare an hour or so let me know.

Thank you, buddha bill

Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
  2. I'll also be posting photos of items and keep a running tab here of what is donated. Also, feel free to post what you can donate.

Last edited: May 16, 2013
  3. ryno

ryno

Bump , let's make this one the best yet, and money's to the winners!

4. 3kross

3kross
    Alliance Vendor
    from Adrian, MO

Il throw in one of my new Hairpins kits!!! Support the HAMB!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

5. ryno

ryno

Awesome!

6. Like ryno said - AWESOME!!!

Have gotten fantastic response so far from ALLIANCE VENDORS.
    Thanks to everyone who has stepped up.
    Will be posting photos when things start rolling in from the mail.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2013
  7. I'll donate a couple shift knobs.

8. Deadbird

Deadbird

I've got a little something in the works. Will post a pic once it's properly striped.

9. ryno

ryno

keep it going fellas

10. ryno

ryno

blacktop, hows we doing on this ?

11. Tsquared

Tsquared
    from Pratt, Ks.

I`ll bring a gold flake superior steering wheel and a red flake crash helmut.

Tom T

12. oldbobsign printed up this banner. Look for it and bring your donations by and then BID BID BID!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
  13. jcapps

jcapps
    from SoCal

Shipped out one dozen t shirts yesterday. You should have them by tomorrow

14. FINALLY!!! I was getting nervous there for a bit, like I do every year, wondering when stuff was going to start being sent in.

ALLIANCE VENDOR - First box to land on the door step was from the best hot rod periodical in the world. The Rodder's Journal.
    http://www.roddersjournal.com/

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  15. Five tubes of their complete poster packs
    [​IMG]

Six back issues
    [​IMG]

16. One of the guys I can count on year after year, 40StudeDude, sent a couple of his paperbacks. Thanks Roger.
    If you have not gone to the earliest threads in the Art Show archive, go there now. Check out The (occasional) Friday Nite Read threads. FAS started from those. Few guys can turn words into art but Roger's got a dang good handle on it.
    http://rajetter.com/
    [​IMG]

17. Irrational Metalworks

Irrational Metalworks
    Alliance Vendor
    from DFW

My shirts will go out in the morning!

18. ALLIANCE VENDOR - O'Brien Truckers sent this. And a couple other cool HAMB items. You'll have to come back later to find out what they are!
    http://www.obrientruckers.com/

[​IMG]

19. Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  20. ryno

ryno

Glad to see stuff starting to roll in.

21. ALLIANCE VENDOR - FPM Metals sent this sweet engine turned gauge panel. Notice that sticker with Old Glory on there too, made in the USA parts. I know who I'm going to call when it's time to hang the gauges in my 42.
    http://www.fpmmetals.com/

[​IMG]

22. OBFB HA/GR - sent these all the way from Australia. If he can get cool stuff for the auction so can you!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

23. Got this and one other cool bit of HAMB swag from Dennis O'Brien.

[​IMG]

24. dickster27 gets it. He loaded up a priority mail box and sent it in for auction.
    http://www.dickshotrodcarbs.com/

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-->[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

25. chaddilac

chaddilac

Looks like things are rollin' pretty good!!!!

26. Hi Bill I just sent a couple small nos parts counter display signs (Delco and Gates) for the auction.
    George

27. Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  28. Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  29. Alright, cats out of the bag. Chaddilac did up the artwork for the auction this year. It's OBFB HA/GR 's rail. He and his wife live in Australia and they have sent something every year that I've run the auction. It's a crappy screen grab 'cause my feeble mind don't know how to get a pdf file posted, but you get the idea.

[​IMG]

30. Rusty

Rusty

I should be able to bring some goodies, looking forward to it