Register now to get rid of these ads!

Got a Question..

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RatRodThug, Jan 3, 2010.

1. RatRodThug

RatRodThug
    from Florida

Happy New Year to all the HAMBers! I was wondering if anyone out there knows where I can find the picture that is in the header on top of the page when you click the "about us" on top of this page? I emailed the HAMB and was kinda dissapointed with no answer..I kinda thought with me being a payed member I kinda should have gotten a answer of some sort at least, but whatever. Can anyone help me find it? I looked all over the web, not sure where else to look. Thanks.

2. stuart in mn

stuart in mn

I would assume it's the property of Ryan (the guy who runs this place.) It is the end of a long holiday weekend, maybe he's out of town and not checking his PMs.

3. I have found if you have a question ref: the HAMB you PM Ryan. He answers in due time. He has not failed to give answer yet to me. Just takes a little time. Just my opinion.

4. RatRodThug

RatRodThug
    from Florida

Its been over a month since I asked... I dont know, just thought someone may have seen it somewhere. Its a old WWII picture. I dont see how it can be property of the hamb

5. low-n-slo54

low-n-slo54

Just because its got old cars with old warbirds doesn't make it a ww2 picture. It very well could have been taken at an airshow/carshow.

6. RatRodThug

RatRodThug
    from Florida

Point taken, but I doubt it..

7. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

and you would be wrong... it is a newer pic. with a bit of photoshop magic.
    That's Ryan's Coupe in the pic... Check out the article... http://www.jalopyjournal.com/?p=833

8. squirrel

squirrel

this image?

[​IMG]

I have no idea where you could find it.

9. low-n-slo54

low-n-slo54

Shazaam!

10. RatRodThug

RatRodThug
    from Florida

Thanks zman I will be the first to say I was wrong, And wichitaundertaker was right... I was hoping for a old b+w WWII picture for my screen saver. O well..Thanks zman you the man!

11. ProEnfo

ProEnfo
    from Motown

12. low-n-slo54

low-n-slo54

RatRodThug,

Speaking of pictures, I have added your Sport Coupe to my screensaver file. Nice wheels.

Undertaker

13. RatRodThug

RatRodThug
    from Florida

Right on....Right on! Thanks, just picked it up yesterday.

14. I love that picture especially when it is in black and white or shadow( whatever its called). I too have wondered about where it came from and like the roadster very much.

15. scottybaccus

scottybaccus

What's in a name? Things that make you go hmmm....

16. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Hummm... I've checked... I haven't gotten any emails from you... at all... Are you sure you sent it? I try to answer every single email and pm that I get. Honest.

17. I like the your coupe too ... the A grille shell sets it off since every body else seems to want to use a 32 grille.