Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hamber goes pro, shameless plug

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Eddie's chop shop, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Eddie's chop shop

Eddie's chop shop

Just like it says, I am now building cars for a living!!!! A friend is having a 28 A built by a local shop and heard they were looking for help and recommended me.

It is a quite a departure from my career of the last ten years, but sometimes you just have to try something new.

The shop is called the Collector Car Garage in Sacramento. Small full service shop does most everything in house including paint with the exception of motor machine work and custom interiors. They have done some really high end complete restorations and and custom work.

I have been there for about two months now and am getting to know the owner a little bit. Really nice guy, very customer oriented, and he has very high standards for the work his shop puts out.

http://www.collectorcargarage.com/index.htm

Come check us out and ask for Ed. I would love to bring in more traditional rods!! Check out my A I have been building http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153028

2. Oggie

Oggie
    from Nor Cal

Congrats on the new gig, the build on your car is pretty cool and very impressive.

I work out in Rancho, maybe I'll be able to stop by sometime and say hi.

3. Eddie's chop shop

Eddie's chop shop

Thanks, I will have my A at work in the next couple of days. It will be down there for the next couple months while I finish it. Everyone is welcome to stop by and check out it and the shop.

4. Eddie's chop shop

Eddie's chop shop

5. Rusty

Rusty

6. Oggie

Oggie
    from Nor Cal

That would be an added bonus, I'll see if I can get by there soon.

Oggie

7. Chopper Demon

Chopper Demon

Good luck bro, its good to make a living at what you love to do.:)

8. Eddie's chop shop

Eddie's chop shop

Dirty 31, I like your signature. Everyone is giving me shit about putting in an auto if I want to go fast, but screw that if you can't shift you can't drive!! I'll run a stick thankyou very much