Register now to get rid of these ads!

My 34 is now okay to post?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by 34Larry, Jan 13, 2020.

1. 34Larry

34Larry

I have been informed by Stogy that my 34 has been granted a "inspired" status and is now okay to post in the HAMB general side of the site. Is that correct??

2. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

I don't know anything about your '34, so it's hard to say... We haven't changed any rules.

Thanks,

3. 34 3 window high boy. Chopped, boxed, jag irs, ifs, '55 Chrylser 331 hemi, dual quads Isky cam, completly home built and real steel. Former "Nothern Star" from the late 50's and 60's. One off wheels,

4. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Oh wait... I remember now... IFS, right? That's probably not right for this joint. Sure it's a rad car though!

Pist-n-Broke and Moriarity like this.

5. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

If we allow him to post that fenderless IFS car we will have every mustang2 IFS street rod wondering why they can't be here..... my opinion, Ryans call

Pist-n-Broke and X38 like this.
  6. alanp561

alanp561
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

^^^^^^^^ What he said:rolleyes:

7. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

My apologies to all involved, I misread a post regarding the above in a locked thread just recently. Man I feel like an ass.

@Moriarity responded to a post in the Thread below and the response was to the posted reply that was replied to in the Quote...and the Replier's text was mixed into Moriarity's response and I mistook it as a go...again I am sorry to get ones Hopes all up only to hear exactly the opposite of what I conveyed.

I did PM @34Larry regarding this to express what I am reading here...sincere apologies again to you Larry.

I do feel for Membership that happen onto the Hamb but their rides don't meet Criteria for whatever reason but it is a reality I cannot control.

Just for the record his suspension albeit Jag it is circa pre 65...in the later goings of the Hamb Era of focus there was more intermingling with global trade and that reflected in the builds of the time and was documented in the publications back in those times...

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum...-if-it-ever-does.1179279/page-5#post-13393777

Regards,
    Stogy

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
  8. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Just saw that thread. It made me want to like my eyes out. It’s crazy that we have to have that conversation so many times.

Pist-n-Broke, Stogy and Moriarity like this.
  9. 34Larry

34Larry

Hey man we all make mistake, not human if you don't. Wish it wasn't like this with HAMB but it is. I did post a new thread with your information and of course it was deleted of course. don't mind, I just hope members don't think me a fool for doing so.

Stogy likes this.
  10. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Oh. I'm not mad man... It's just a discussion I get tired of is all... We good.

34Larry and Stogy like this.