Register now to get rid of these ads!
sololobo

Trophy Run for stock class--the cute young lady driving the chopped Bel Air Hardtop kicked my butt!! What a treat losin to this dolly!! I saw her car again at Greaserama, but didn't get to see her and say Hi. Her and her car rock.

Trophy Run for stock class--the cute young lady driving the chopped Bel Air Hardtop kicked my butt!! What a treat losin to this dolly!! I saw her car again at Greaserama, but didn't get to see her and say Hi. Her and her car rock.
sololobo, Oct 1, 2009
    • oldschoolDeLuxe
      Your car's way nicer.
    • sololobo
      I just take em one by one and try to appreciatte the way their build was spawned and its another old car saved and is on the road. And do my best to not be negative about their choices etc. The way I would do it is just aot necessary to share with the owner. Strokes for folks, open minds save lives!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    H.A.MB. drags adventure and asst. pix plus OutKast
    Uploaded By:
    sololobo
    Date:
    Oct 1, 2009
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    41.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    563px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.