Register now to get rid of these ads!
CW's40TPU

The rear bumpers for SD's, PU's & Woodies are not curved as much as car bumpers.

The rear bumpers for SD's, PU's & Woodies are not curved as much as car bumpers.
CW's40TPU, May 2, 2010
    • jim galli
      Holy crap. All of those turpentine rags are going to burst into flames some day. Try a different approach. Make an offer for the contents of the garage including the labor to pristinely clean it up. Some dump trips, and a '40.
    • CW's40TPU
      YEP....that garage was and still is a mess! My son and offered to clean it up to make room for the 34 roadster body and frame ( owner drove it to HS back in the 50's) that's sitting out in the weather for the last 60 years, his answer was "YA ONE OF THESE DAYS WE'LL DO THAT" It's all still there in the same condition! He called me a few months ago to tell me he had to sell everything because a divorce was in the future, he wants $35K for the SD.......I didn't ask about the 34 roadster. cw.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    40 Ford Sedan Delivery - GARAGE Find 6-7-90
    Uploaded By:
    CW's40TPU
    Date:
    May 2, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    48.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    563px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.