Register now to get rid of these ads!
RetroSpeed

The '63 Ranchero Project: 4" Static Drop, '60 Buick Tail Lights, 13 inch Cragars, 5.20s A far cry from the multi-colored truck my wife affectionately nicknamed "La Piñata" because the previous owner tested spray can paint on the body and every panel was dented as if beaten by kids with piñata sticks.

The '63 Ranchero Project: 4" Static Drop, '60 Buick Tail Lights, 13 inch Cragars, 5.20s

A far cry from the multi-colored truck my wife affectionately nicknamed "La Piñata" because the previous owner tested spray can paint on the body and every panel was dented as if beaten by kids with piñata sticks.
RetroSpeed, Jun 29, 2013
133 likes this.
      the stance is perfect. how did you lower the front and rear? if you don't mind me asking of course. i just bought a '64, i cut 1 coil out of the front already.
    • RetroSpeed
      @133 The rear has 3" blocks and two coils were cut from the front coils. The Shelby drop lowered the front an additional 1/2 inch. .
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    RetroSpeed's 1963 Ranchero Project
    Uploaded By:
    RetroSpeed
    Date:
    Jun 29, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count:
Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.