Register now to get rid of these ads!
INLAW MODEL A

SCAN12c0 0 1

SCAN12c0 0 1
INLAW MODEL A, Nov 22, 2009
    • xtrmist1
      hey paul. my wife Kattie Gish (Woida) and myself left you the note in the fiat up in the dells a few weeks ago. Since then i have been trying to help you out in your research into more of the cars history. I talked to a buddy at work and he said to try and talk to the guys at wisconsinhotrodradio.com, apparently theses guys have tons of old car club history etc... or could possibly help you out. Also i see in your photo book page there is a picture of a model kit of the fiat, is that an actual kit that was produced? We both think it is awesome that you have got the car operational again and hope that you decide to keep the existing paint job on it. When my father passed away my mom sold his rodded out 64 corvette and the guy (jerk) that bought it had it all put back to factory original, he promised a ride in it to me which never happened and now i would never be able to tell it from another 64 vette at any show. Please keep in touch with us. My e-mail is [email protected]. Thanks much, Jason.
    • Michelley
      Speedy Little Mouse...
      Andiamo!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    Fiat Topolino
    Uploaded By:
    INLAW MODEL A
    Date:
    Nov 22, 2009
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    47.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    590px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.