Register now to get rid of these ads!
4ever18

Photo shows me with my '69 Camaro (owned for more than 40 years), my son-in-law's father with his '66 Fairlane 390 GT (also owned for more than 40 years), my son-in-law with his '30 Model A coupe, and my grandson - who will eventually inherit all three of these cars. We thought that he would one day appreciate this photo.

Photo shows me with my '69 Camaro (owned for more than 40 years), my son-in-law's father with his '66 Fairlane 390 GT (also owned for more than 40 years), my son-in-law with his '30 Model A coupe, and my grandson - who will eventually inherit all three of these cars.  We thought that he would one day appreciate this photo.
4ever18, Dec 7, 2011
    • KustomCars
      This is the coolest photo. Good for you starting your grandson early!! Im 15 and crazy about cars, I already own a 53 Ford with a flathead! My dad, uncle and grandpa got me into cars early! This just makes me happy that we have another hot rodder in the world.:) Beautiful Camaro also.:D
      -KC
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    My Cars
    Uploaded By:
    4ever18
    Date:
    Dec 7, 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count:
Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.