Register now to get rid of these ads!
Dog_Patch

Maybe ready for chrome.

Maybe ready for chrome.
Dog_Patch, Aug 18, 2010
    • Big A
      Spray it with clear and drive the fucker.

Nice work brother.
    • Tudor
      ..they look good - what's with all those holes? you should lightly spray it with gloss black if you want to see what the chrome is going to look like. Please take me along when you go see Gary. Haven't seen him in a while!
    • Dog_Patch
      I can't decide if I should take em to Gary or just shoot it in clear. I did this to the rear end and shot it with clear engine paint. It gets rust spots on it if it gets wet. I think if it was bead blasted then shot in clear it would look good. Rust on clear kinda sucks though.
    • Tudor
      ....You'll be the cat's ass if you have those chromed. Period. That'll be the difference in just getting in OSR or Hot Rod Delux. :D
    • Dog_Patch
      I want to be in Car Craft Deluxe!
    • Dog_Patch
      What about the axle? Chrome too?
    • Cabbage
      ......yes
    • Tudor
      ....you could match the axle to your engine block. That would look slick. I kinda like mine just painted. Your axle is going to be out there in front. hmmmm......decisions decisions.
    • Dog_Patch
      I called Gary the Chromer. That dude lives the life. He said no way I could catch him unless I was a rabbit dog. He is picking up parts and delivering parts and then headdin out on the Harley - hittin the road - tumble weed - never sit still. He went on and on about livin the life. Damn. Anyway he said leave them on the porch and he would call me when the wind stops.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    parts
    Uploaded By:
    Dog_Patch
    Date:
    Aug 18, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    61.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    563px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.