Register now to get rid of these ads!
thepolecat

DOM

DOM
thepolecat, Jan 22, 2011
    • onlychevrolets
      . It was good seeing you there Dave
    • dirty old man
      I gotta say this: It was great to be there, I had a blast! Never saw so many cool cars at one spot. Almost a sensory overload!
      Only bad point of the evening was nobody's fault but mine, but I had no idea that all 3 sets of metal hydride batteries I had were bad and didn't "take" the charge I put on them. The camera "ate up" the Duracells that I bought in short order, so I didn.t get near the pics I wanted.
      I have a tremendous gratitude to all who made it such a fun time, but especially to Amber and Ed, who made all the arrangements, reservations, and even the payment for my reserved parking and the electric scooter. I couldn't have possibly made the day without them.
      Got a new pain magement medical group to talk to about treatment next week. The accupuncture still helps, but the condition is worsening so it more of a problem than a few years ago. Sort of like having a pain level of 100, with the accupuncture releiving 80, leaving 20 3 or 4 years ago. Now figure the pain level at 200, subtract 80 for the treatment, and I've still got 120! Sometimes I think the chiropractic treatment worsens the pain. Gonna talk to him Tues. about trying something different. Sort of leary of surgery at 73, will take a long time to heal, if ever, and the chances are not even 50 - 50 that it'll releive the pain.
      But thx to all for a great time, love every one of you, even Chuck!
    • Tudor
      I am really glad you were there. Thanks to Amber and Ed for making it happen and especially to Amber for having the ability to talk DOM into coming!! That's what it's all about. Hope you find something to help the pain DOM.
    • thepolecat
      It is never really the same without you there Dave- Glad you made it and thanks to Ed and Amber for making it possible.
    • Dog_Patch
      Glad you made it Dave! Thanks for correcting my pronunciation of Gober Sosbe!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    Georgia meets
    Uploaded By:
    thepolecat
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    41.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    450px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.