Register now to get rid of these ads!
bloodyknucklesslc

burntassmofo

burntassmofo
bloodyknucklesslc, Sep 10, 2009
    • bbdiamond
      it caved in the roof?
    • zippeay
      No shit... Wtf did the do? Drive a damn monster truck over it... That sucks
    • Cody&Lauren Mohr
      NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      That was one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE customs......of all time!.
      I remember seeing it in an issue of Hot Rod, and thinking "Perfect".
      I shed tears today....
    • bloodyknucklesslc
      We saw it for the first time yesterday. proper fucked. everything is melted, not one salvageable part on the car.
    • Hot Rod Packard..
      --- who ever built that should have put a battery dissconect on it.
    • jomomma
      Billy 1 asked about the bumpers . are they for sale ? Can you part any thing out or is the insurance company going to keep it ?
    • KiwiKitz
      Can I ask what happened? Theft, arson faulty wire? How do we prevent this happening to us?
    • bloodyknucklesslc
      the owner was working on some stuff and junk on the bench in front of the chrylser. Appearently some of the tools were hot after prolonged use. Something on the bench top eventually cought fire along with cans of acetone, and many spam cans of ammo the entire house was a loss. It was a very unfortunate accident we really miss that car.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    stuff and junk
    Uploaded By:
    bloodyknucklesslc
    Date:
    Sep 10, 2009
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    32.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    360px
    Height:
    480px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.