Register now to get rid of these ads!
Tim McNees

Bonneville 2010

Bonneville 2010
Tim McNees, Aug 20, 2010
    • 29 A-bone
      What a beautiful view man!! You could easily call me the happiest man on the planet If I could get the opportunity to go cruzin the salt-flats in my own A. I'm happy for You!
    • Tim McNees
      Thanks, It was a blast, but the salt will take its toll on your model A, takes for ever to clean when you get home.
    • 29 A-bone
      I really do have "forever", since I live in Norway... But taking the '29 to the U.S., Is the ultimate dream. I really don't think I would ever clean It, If I brought home Salt from The Flats..:D:D However, there Is some Norwegians, that's planning on going racing there the next year. Think It's the first "Norwegian" car ever on the speed week. (34 coupe). Don't remember which class, but they'll be running a flathead. Maybe I will go to, (without the A) and It will be the first time for me there..:)
    • Tim McNees
      Look me up if you do come over. I run a racecar, hotrod shop in Salt Lake City. I helped the Swedish Jokers Car Club team with repairs on there salt flats car a few years ago. Keep in touch, hope to see you next year.
    • 29 A-bone
      Was planning a trip to San Diego next summer, to visit a friend down there. Sadly she passed away from cancer a little over a month ago. Too bad.. She was almost like a sister to me. She used to tease me about my Hot-Rod ever since It was finished..(She liked to do that, beeing a Cal.Highway Patrol). But, we're still planning our trip. So, we will see.:)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    Truck
    Uploaded By:
    Tim McNees
    Date:
    Aug 20, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    136.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    480px
    Aperture:
    f/5.5
    Make:
    SAMSUNG TECHWIN CO., LTD.
    Model:
    Samsung S85
    Date / Time:
    2010:08:14 15:09:03
    Exposure Time:
    1/770 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 50
    Focal Length:
    11.4 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.