Register now to get rid of these ads!
wjk505

Bob Bilbow getting ready to push off at Gator Nat.

Bob Bilbow getting ready to push off at Gator Nat.
wjk505, Mar 19, 2011
    • Jack Thomas
      Looks like a Full House in the wagon.
    • wjk505
      We had room for one more!!!!!!!!
    • Rich Venza
      I see Steve Gibbs in the background. Did anyone button hole him about getting Pat in the 2012 class for the Garlits Museum Hall of Fame?
    • LorieB
      AWESOME pic guys!!!! Boob and Bill you look GREAT!!!!!! Loved hearing the sound of the car!!!!
    • LorieB
      ps. who else was in the car? Sorry...forgot to ask Bobby
    • frydav
      That picture brings back great memories, when I used to push start Dick Swecker with our "56" Chev.
    • wjk505
      Was that the 56 Chev, call MR. MAGOO ?????????
    • wjk505
      Lorie in the car me Harry ( Timmy) Reese who went with your dad in 1960 to CA. Also Pat and Ranse Munley and Bill OTT. THE ONWER OF THE push car IS Jeff Lloyd . Bob in the Dragster.
    • Badco
      And a great time was had by all... thanks again Bill & Bob.

It was pretty warm by Sunday afternoon and we sat there on the return road for quite a while with Bob suited up expecting to get the signal to head 'em up at any minute. Some of the people in the motor homes along the fence offered to pass over cold water to Bob and the crew while we waited.

"Drag racers are FAR OUT!!!"
      JL 1964

More Old B.S. Later
      Badco
    • LorieB
      Thanks Bill!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    GATOR NAT.
    Uploaded By:
    wjk505
    Date:
    Mar 19, 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    102.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    561px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.