Register now to get rid of these ads!
BurntOutOldMechanic

All the leftover mix-n-match power steering parts. 63 Falcon 6cyl P/S center link n' pittman arm , 65 Falcon/Mustang V8 idler arm, 65 Mustang P/S control valve assembly, Granada outer tie rods n' adjuster sleeves, 63 Falcon P/S inner tie rods, unknown/unmarked assist ram, an' some dudes home-made steerin ram mount ...it's stomp-down amazin' this shit all actually steered the car, as bound up as it was. Like them braided stainless teflon ram hoses? You'd shit yerself if ya' knew what I paid the hose shop to make 'em cuz I couldn't find no repro hoses that were long enough.

All the leftover mix-n-match power steering parts. 63 Falcon 6cyl P/S center link n' pittman arm , 65 Falcon/Mustang  V8 idler arm, 65 Mustang P/S control valve assembly, Granada outer tie rods n' adjuster sleeves, 63 Falcon P/S inner tie rods, unknown/unmarked assist ram, an' some dudes home-made steerin ram mount ...it's stomp-down amazin' this shit all actually steered the car, as bound up as it was.

Like them braided stainless teflon ram hoses? You'd shit yerself if ya' knew what I paid the hose shop to make 'em cuz I couldn't find no repro hoses that were long enough.
BurntOutOldMechanic, Jun 30, 2012
Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.