Register now to get rid of these ads!
mutant55

55 Sedan Delivery 003

55 Sedan Delivery 003
mutant55, Oct 22, 2015
    • mutant55
      So I already have the 210 Sedan in motion, and this pops into my life!! It has been caught up in a estate situation for 25 years! The legal owner was still holding a current non op on it, when a friend of his spots it in an auction yard. The guy gets his attorney on it, and long story short he brings it home. Now over the last 25 years he has gotten married, had children, and built a 55 Belair he still owns, so the last thing he needs is his old car back, so this is where I find it on Craigslist about 10 min after he posted it. So I arrange to be the first to see it, and for the tidy sum of $1600 bucks I now have a second project car delivered to my door. The car had been media blasted, and left without primer or paint on it. At least I knew what I was getting, and it was pretty nice!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    Mutant's 55 Sedan Delivery
    Uploaded By:
    mutant55
    Date:
    Oct 22, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    46.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    480px
    Aperture:
    f/2.8
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon PowerShot S50
    Date / Time:
    2011:11:04 10:52:24
    Exposure Time:
    1/8 sec
    Focal Length:
    7.09375 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.