Register now to get rid of these ads!

"What are you looking at?" dashes

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ether, Apr 27, 2008.

1. Other than the steering wheel, the thing we all look at most is our dash. That is if you own a driver and some chick isnt walking by to look at. There has been a few threads on dashes but most are of specific makes or the model its going in. A good thread of what we all put in our rides or what come stock could help us all out. Most pics in reference to a specific make or model usually show various angles of the outside. A couple of the inside would be great. Here is a shot of the Desoto dash I sectioned in my Merc.

And here is a link to a previous thread for a few other ideas. http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115505

Attached Files:

2. chaddilac

chaddilac

chopped up 49-50 ford dash with all the orginal gauges removed and french SW gauges.

[​IMG]

3. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

One of my favs I've seen on this forum. Don't mean to keep chiming on ya, Chaddilac, but your work is just really good.

4. Slag Kustom

Slag Kustom

my 31 a pickup i have spent most of my time on the interior between seating position steering, pedals, shifter.

dash is a 57 ford fairlane

Attached Files:

5. 50Fraud

50Fraud

This is a '49 Ford dash in a '51, with some '49 trim removed and some '50 added. The valance underneath was made in steel to provide a place for the A/C stuff and the Victoria logos from the original dash. Tilt GM column, Nardi wheel.

My intention was to make it look like it grew there, but that's far from the actual case.

[​IMG]