Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Roll N Flat Beach Race in Italy!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jive-Bomber, May 23, 2023.

1. Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber submitted a new blog post:

Roll N Flat Beach Race in Italy!

[​IMG]

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

2. alanp561

alanp561
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

How cool is that? :)

3. 1946caddy

1946caddy
    from washington

Checkered flag to start the race.

4. Looks like a 9N would be the key to traction

X38 and 41 GMC K-18 like this.

5. BrandonB

BrandonB
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from nor cal

It appears that nothing but good times happening there. There was that one flag girl from a few years ago at the NJ TROG races that set the bar pretty high with the air she got on the flag drop.

6. El Capo

El Capo
    from San Jose

I can attest this event is a BLAST to attend. I've been fortunate to have attended this event twice, once as early as last year, and looking forward to next year. My friend Alessio and the Sbarbari Klan have always been gracious to invite me and I can say the Lucca and the 50's Brothers CC put on one hell of a weekend. This is a great way to experience the best of Americana being embraced by many foreign cultures, as the event draws people from all over Europe and the World. If you've not attended, I highly recommend it!! feel free to message me for any info related to this event. Until then: Stay Blessed and Keep it Kustom!

chryslerfan55 and Tman like this.
  7. Hotrod and sand. Woof! I'd rather watch paint dry.

8. 210superair

210superair
    from Michigan

Never attended a hot rod event there, but I'd say the best meal I've ever had was in Italy.... They sure know good food and wine.

9. I may be a tad biased :rolleyes: ... but I've always thought that Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spiders and Hot Rods go hand in hand:

Alfa and Coupe (@ 1st GG's Get Together - March 27, 1983).jpg
    My Alfa and Dad's Coupe at the 1st Annual GOODGUY'S Get Together - March 27th 1983

NOTE: Fast forward 40+ years ... and these same two cars are still parked next to each other ... in my garage :)

Last edited: May 23, 2023
    chryslerfan55 and 41 GMC K-18 like this.
  10. D-Ozzie

D-Ozzie

I can't seem to find info about a 2023 event. Anyone know anything? I wonder if it will overlap with TROG. This might be a good excuse to give my wife the trip to Europe she's been asking for.

11. THE FRENCHTOWN FLYER

THE FRENCHTOWN FLYER
    from FRENCHTOWN

That is because everybody who goes through the joy and anguish of bringing a car to the starting line is already a winner in my book. I have nothing but respect for everybody who goes through that process.

P.S.: Were those shorts really painted on?

HEMI32 and 62rebel like this.