Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Jalopy Journal #2

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jun 23, 2012.

1. onedge

onedge

Well got my journal yesterday, just now started in on it decided to stop at page 24...this is the kind of stuff that gives me the goose bumps high! I have to mellow out some now:).
    Nice really nice job on the book fellas.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
  2. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

Dumb question..........But, will the book be available for a download to an iPad or Kindle thing?

Chris

3. hotrd32

hotrd32
    from WA

Can't remember which thread I posted in but if I didn't post in this one...FANTASTIC job everyone...this little book is so cool and so interesting it's hard to put down....I agree with everything except the choice of wheels on the T bird....LOL!

4. This little book really is well done. I hope that you guys are proud of your work, you should be. I don't know what to say beyond that except if you print a new edition I sure will buy a copy. If you're reading this post you should probably buy one.

5. Half-Fast Motors

Half-Fast Motors

Received mine today, VERY nicely done. All involved should be very proud of your efforts. They did not go unnoticed!!!

7. saltracer219

saltracer219

I received mine Friday in perfect condition. Just had time to skim through it, it looks to be really good. Thanks Ryan and all involved

8. hot rod pro

hot rod pro
    from spring tx.

you, my friend, are crazy! i thought i had a lot of stuff going on in my mind, but you have me beat!:D

-danny

9. Dan10

Dan10
    from Joplin

Just got my Journal and it is awesome. I ordered a shirt with it too, so it arrived in perfect condition with the shirt wrapped around it. The post office must like me since the packaging looked excellent.

10. rbantique

rbantique
    from maine

Did I miss the Jalopy Journal #3 ??

[​IMG]