Register now to get rid of these ads!

Jumping betweeen pages in a thread?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by oddball62, Sep 13, 2014.

1. oddball62

oddball62
    from Arizona

Some of the threads I follow have over three thousand pages. How can I find a specific page without it taking forever. Example: If there are 3500 pages and I want to view page 2200 is there an easy way to get that specific page? I cannot find an answer yet. I can't hold down the right arrow until I get there.

2. If you are using the App, then when you open a page it has 3 dots in the bottom middle of the screen. Click on those and it will take you to an index of all of the pages in the thread.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. oddball62

oddball62
    from Arizona

Not using any app. It shows the first few numbers then a right arrow which if you click it will only move a few pages at a time and then the last page of the thread. It takes forever to get to a page a thousand pages ahead. Jeez it shouldn't be this difficult or at least it wasn't before.

4. oddball62

oddball62
    from Arizona

Still no help. I don't spend much time here any more because of this problem. Was in a thread that had over 3 000 pages and wanted to go to page 2000. I spent about 15 minutes clicking the Back arrow and finally gave up.

5. My advice, would be to contact the boss or one of the other moderators directly....or use the app.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

6. Hot Rod Rodney

Hot Rod Rodney
    from USA

7. oddball62

oddball62
    from Arizona

Can't use the APP I do not use the internet on my phone. Changing the page in the address bar isn't my idea of enjoying a web site. They messed up a good thing when they took away an easy way to jump to several pages. Guess we live with it.