Register now to get rid of these ads!

clHAMBbake Thanks

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Thirtycoup, Jun 6, 2004.

1. Thirtycoup

Thirtycoup

we attended the 1st. annual clHAMBbake at nosurf's (Jay) down in middletown, rhode island yesterday. he has nice piece of property there and cool garage where he is building his project A coupe. thanks Jay for a great time, great food and fun story telling. heres a few pics to help describe the day, starting with Jay's project A flat motor and frame setup, thanks Jay! mike

Attached Files:

2. Thirtycoup

Thirtycoup

heres the frame...

Attached Files:

3. Thirtycoup

Thirtycoup

here's AV8Pauls model A roadster....what a nice ride

Attached Files:

4. Thirtycoup

Thirtycoup

L to R is Nosurf, JimV and AV8Paul

Attached Files:

5. Thirtycoup

Thirtycoup

JimV's T .......

Attached Files:

6. Thirtycoup

Thirtycoup

here is Tom's 54 ford customline, Tom is the father of Modelacoupe ( Mark ), wished we could have met you down there too mark, maybe next time....

Attached Files:

7. Thirtycoup

Thirtycoup

here is a shot of my Abone, buicks38's 38 buick and Tom's 54 ford...

Attached Files:

8. Thirtycoup

Thirtycoup

i also wanted to mention that CTFuzz was there as well, riding his really hard-core 47 harley, unfortunately my pics of the harley didn't come out very well, it was great meeting everyone. hey Jay, i left my cooler there, any chance you can drop that off sometime on your way back and forth to foxboro? no rush man, thanks again...mike

9. I'll second that "thank you"...! Had a fun time and had a chance to meet some great HAMBers. Jay and his wife put on a great feed, got to hang out in the garage, eat, talk flatheads with some good people and crawl under some nice cars.......................thanks again!
    Tom

10. AV8Paul

AV8Paul
    Member Emeritus

I want to second what thirtycoupe said. My wife and I had a great time also. It was fun to put faces with names too. The rain held off all day much to my delight. I had just spent five days in Maine three of which rained and the roadster looked it.

We're already looking forward to next years clHamb-bake. The meal was awesome!

11. Jimv

Jimv

It was a great time, i think we should have one every weekend!! lol
    JimV

12. Thirtycoup

Thirtycoup

almost forgot, here is a shot of buicks38 (jerry) checking out AV8Paul's roadster......jerry's the one with the hat

Attached Files:

13. BUICKS38

BUICKS38

Thanks Mike for letting everyone know who was who there. Jay Thanks for the great day. It's to bad we had to leave so early but i had to make it to another friends party. I can't wait till the next one. Hopfully the roadster will be on the road then. Jerry

14. Thats looks cool...us So. Cal HAMB'ers need to get together like that...

HAMBchop 2004????? [​IMG]

Bah...just kidding...just had to ask. [​IMG]

15. NoSurf

NoSurf

Thank all you guys for coming down. It was nice to see you all again, and to meet CTfuzz. I am glad the weather held up. Hopefully next time we can get in a cruise around the island.

16. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

I think you guys are all a bunch of SALLIES. When I got to Jay's at 5:30 the party really started. We ate all the food you light weights couldn't handle, fired up the flatty, and sat around in the garage talking til almost 11:00. Once we recovered from the exhaust fumes and I could stand up straight, we called it a night.

Thanks, Mike for the stickers. My dad saved some for me.

Next time, the party is at MY house. That way I know I can be there. [​IMG]

Sorry I missed you guys. Sometimes duty calls however...

Mark

17. Model40

Model40
    Member Emeritus
    from MA

I want add my thanks to Jay, and his wife for all their hard work. It was a fun day. Carol and I both had a good time. And Av8Paul should become a child counselor. It must be that he has a lot of charm because Amelia walked up to him and let him pick her while tell him all her troubles through her tears. Then she sat on the bench next to him continuing her saga. I couldn't get a picture before she got off the bench next to him. It had to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen. Kids are great. Maybe they will all be HAMBers some day.

It was really nice to meet all of you and get to shoot the breeze. I believe in “six degrees of separation” now. I couldn’t believe how many people I know from over the years that some of us have in common.

These things that we play with that have four wheels, well most of them do, bring a lot of nice people together. We should all give a thanks to ole Henry Ford.

Thanks again, Jay for hosting the fun day. I look forward to the next one too.

A couple of pic from the ClHAMBake.

Tom

Attached Files:

18. Model40

Model40
    Member Emeritus
    from MA

Another of Mike's coupe

Attached Files:

19. Model40

Model40
    Member Emeritus
    from MA

And Buick38's Buick

Attached Files:

20. Model40

Model40
    Member Emeritus
    from MA

And JimV leaving the party.

Attached Files:

21. Thirtycoup

Thirtycoup

hey tom, sorry about that man, i couldn't remember your screen name, it was very nice meeting all of you, hope we can do it again soon. see ya 'round the board, mike

22. Damn it!...See?!?!?!
    These are the kind of things you miss when you loose your home 'puter.
    Eh....maybe next year......or something else later this year?
    Hope everyone had fun!

23. Model40

Model40
    Member Emeritus
    from MA

No big deal Mike. It was a great day. Mark an I will be at some of the events throughout the summer and fall. We may see you there.

Tom