Register now to get rid of these ads!

"Sheep Rodder and Lemmings Motor News"

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by t-town-track-t, Feb 11, 2007.

1. t-town-track-t

t-town-track-t
    from Tulsa

Ok, someone posted a thumbnail of this pic back with some GNRS pics. It was a small pic that made the text unclear. I know there was a request for a larger image, and I do not know if one was ever posted. Someone sent me this image, and I have nothing at all to do with its design or publication in any way. I just thought I would share it with you kidz. It is my understanding that credit for this design goes to someone over at Deco Rides in Long Valley, NJ.

Enjoy!

[​IMG]

2. ...this is so cool!

3. Alfster

Alfster

4. s.r.i.

s.r.i.
    from Hell

Like you can buy Street Rodder for $3.50,,,,,lol.

5. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">
    This is great, I'm printing this out to pin to the wall above my computer.
    </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

6. 5window

5window

Perfect! I've got 5 spring lambs in the barn and one we're bottle feeding in the kitchen! Pretty cute until they're about three months old. I know the "93&#37; ads" claim is supposed to be satire-but it seems low to me!

7. McKee

McKee

You can blame me for the pic.

Attached Files: