Filed under: Event Coverage
The H.A.M.B. Drags just might be the best kept secret in drag racing. I don’t know of any other race that is as pure and simple… and disorganized as our little folly in Missouri. It’s a perfect 200 car field located at one of the most genuine tracks left in this country. It’s racing as it’s supposed to be on all levels.
And registration is now open. Click here to get it on.
A few reminders and notes:
1. The H.A.M.B. Drags is a pre-register only event. We won’t accept registrations at the track under any circumstances.
2. The H.A.M.B. Drags is a traditional drag race focusing on pre-65 racing action. We love all sorts of cars, but this one is focused – don’t be upset if your car isn’t accepted for registration. It’s not personal, so don’t make it so.
3. All registrations must be accompanied with a photo (see details on hambdrags.com).
4. Hotels. We don’t have the discount code for online reservations quite yet, but you can call and mention the “H.A.M.B. Drags” for your group rate.
5. It’s all going down on August 17.
See you there.