Register now to get rid of these ads!

ZZ Top New Video Very Cool

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jamoke, Jan 9, 2013.

1. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

Punk bands cover country songs. metal bands cover punk songs. hip hop bands cover rock songs......
    Really dont see anything weird about it. PLUS. whats wrong with liking more than one genre?
    I grew up with punk rock, and its still what i listen a good 70% of the time. But in my car for instance i go from that to metal to hip hop to surf to country....at times i like it all. Bar the MTV shit. that i cant bare.

2. I'd like to know a little more about the hot rods.....

Anyone know who owns these? I think the little puckup is Jimmy Shine's (SoCal Speed Shop on the door). What about the others?

^^^^Bonez,

I'm with you! My mp3 player has everything..... Johnny Cash, Eagles, B-52s, SCOTS, ZZ, Stevie Ray, Blues Traveler, Diana Krall, Bob Marley, Billie Holiday, Brad Paisley......about 3000 songs from just about every genre. And I listen to them all!

3. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Cool vid and music. But the cars are so cool and raw, it makes the plastic Hollywood/Vegas bimbos look kind of out of place and lame. I dig seeing trashy chicks as much as anybody, but personally I think the video would be better without them. Just my opinion of course. Nobody else needs to agree or start drama over it.

4. Jamoke

Jamoke

I agree I love trashy Hollywood/Vegas bimbos .. LOL