Register now to get rid of these ads!

Yup. New.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by moonami, Feb 5, 2009.

1. moonami

moonami

Hello there everyone!
    I've been reading up on the posts here for quite sometime now. And now I have finally signed up to become a part of the community!
    I just bought my dream wagon; a 1959 Ford Ranch Wagon. I've always wanted one and was finally able to save enough money to get one!
    I know you guys will help answer all of my question both dumb and ignorant. Please take it easy on me. I'm new to the whole custom car environment etc....thanks!

2. Welcome from Denton, Texas. Love the Ranch Wagons, post some pics when you can. By the way, don't expect anyone to take it too easy on you (especially if you use the dreaded term "rat rod":mad:. But seriously, this place is a HUGE wealth of talent and knowledge.

3. moonami

moonami

Thanks for the heads up!
    I'll post pics asap/

4. Lucky667

Lucky667
    from TX

moonami, Hello & Welcome from South Texas.

Lucky667

5. welcome to the hamb, '59 ranchy is a way kool car! I'm doing a huge rebuild on a '55 ranchy for my wife