Register now to get rid of these ads!

You southerners dont know how good you have it

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by briggs&strattonChev, Oct 27, 2003.

1. briggs&strattonChev

briggs&strattonChev

Hey guys. I just got back from a weekend trip to Nebraska with my dad, and on the way there and back we stopped and looked at about every old car we saw along the road. I was ASTONISHED with the cars that I saw because most of them were rust free or had very little rust. In the small mom and pop junkyard that I went to, there were cars in very good shape, and the chrome still had a nice shine on some stuff! There were more 2 door hardtop cars than 4 door sedans too! Up here in North Dakota they used to salt the roads (now they mostly sand them) and I dont think ive ever seen a rust free ND car. Everything seems to have rust, and quite a bit of it. All the yards and trees seem to be picked over, and the junkyards are all shelled out 4 door sedans. Be grateful for what you have you people of the south........................................................Briggs

2. manyolcars

manyolcars

Are you calling NEBRASKA Southern???????

3. oh yes we do, you don't see us moving up north much, now do you. [​IMG]

4. Kinky6

Kinky6

Hey, Briggs; We do, now Shush, Dammit! [​IMG]

And the rest of ya'll; if he thinks that's south, don't tell him no different! [​IMG]

5. TomH

TomH

Hey Briggs, they still use salt, it's mixed in with the sand.

6. stealthcruiser

stealthcruiser

nebraska.......?
    that is in the northern part of georgia,correct?

7. Yes, hes calling Nebraska and South Dakota SOUTH! Silly North Dakotan.

8. long island vic

long island vic

up here on northern long island we use pure salt it destroys the sanders the beds the chassics so if its not rotted past the door handles its a sever [​IMG]

9. k9racer

k9racer

South is below the Mason Dixon line. Thank You very much.

10. briggs&strattonChev

briggs&strattonChev

ok fine then dammit lol. Im an 18 year old hillbilly from NORTH Dakota, and I consider Nebraska south. I guess I dont know much about fancy numbers and book learnin'..............................Briggs

11. Kinky6

Kinky6

That's O.K., Briggs, just don't let them get started with the Nodak jokes.....

Later, Kinky6 [​IMG]

12. i guess when you're from north dakota, everything else is south.

13. He cant help it, when he crossed the state line the sign said SOUTH DAKOTA!

Did you hear about the time the Nodaks tried to invade South Dakota with a case of dynomite?

We lit the fuses and threw the sticks back to them.

14. MIKE-3137

MIKE-3137

No, I'm in the south! I'd have to be in a boat if I was any further south. I'm lookin at the gulf of mexico right now