Register now to get rid of these ads!

Yet More Hunnert Car Pileup Pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lindross, Oct 14, 2007.

1. spoons

spoons
    from ohio

Thanks everyone for letting us run with you up to the pile-up!! Peggy and I had a great time with a bunch of great people.
    Great to see Sue, John, Dustin, Tom, Naomi, and meet some new folks as well.
    GATOR...What a great guy!! Sorry about the ding on the elbow w/ the wrench. I could toss that wrench a hundred times and never repeat that!!
    Glad to be of help (who else could hit you with the wrench). I can't leave a fellow rodder broke down and was lucky to see the shock bouncing. Hell, we thought you was shootin' us a few flames!!!
    See you all again as the crow flies....(will post a few pics later)...

Kurt

2. Damn....you were mov'n on out across 24 on the way home. We pulled in behind you in Dwight going east on 24 and ran with you for about 15 miles then the trucks and slower traffic got in the way and we had to back off.
    Indoor swap meets start in Indy at the end of this month, maybe we'll catch you there

John

3. spoons

spoons
    from ohio

I'll be at Indy for the swap...BTW, Peggy was driving from Dwight to Kentland....She had a "Heavy Foot".......:D

Spoons

Attached Files:

4. gearjam1

gearjam1

Lindross, way-better pics than I took!! Thanks for sharing! Sorry I didn't get a chance to say Hi...
    Gator, Thanks for striping my toilet tank lid! The wife and kids dig it too. Now, I'll think of ya', everytime I go to the can. :)

5. rocknutts

rocknutts

first time I've had a chance to view your pictures Scott. Nice job, like the early morning shots!