Register now to get rid of these ads!

yes i really have a car

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JSM56, Dec 29, 2003.

1. JSM56

JSM56

this is it, i will get better pics tommorrow in the light

Attached Files:

2. ohh, that new digi camera works great [​IMG]!
    jeff

3. oh yea that thing looks good 2 me

4. Hey Newbaum, is that you brothers ElCamino?
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Donzie

Donzie

Oh look, it's green!

Attached Files:

6. [ QUOTE ]
    Oh look, it's green!

[/ QUOTE ]
    who said? [​IMG]

7. Yeah, who said, I think it's blue [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. Wow it's not a honda or a mini truck! OK now let's see you cut it up! [​IMG]

9. im sure he'll post some pics of the floor soon! cut up is an under statement!
    jeff

10. 1LOWCHIEF

1LOWCHIEF

hell, cut the living shit out of it!!!

Will I see it at Paso this year?

i would LOVE to meet the new guy that has all of the old 'farts' (term of endearment, I swear!.. I call my wife this all the time!!!) all in a 'tizzy'!!!

BTW, I usually hit Paso for the cruise night.. I plan on having my digi cam this year... so I can post pics as soon as I return home.. so all of you guys that cant make it, I should have pics posted my 11 pm pacific time!! (if the show happens at all... barring no further earthquakes or any shit like that)...

11. 1lowchief
    yes, he is cutting it up! it will definatly be at paso, along with my personal MYSTERIE KUSTOM!

the guys and i would love to meet up with you at paso, and maybe you could get some shots of my car to post on the board.

i know its kinda childish to want to keep a car secret, but i was trying to have it on the road for paso LAST YEAR!! but ran into problems with my living situation and just general life problems, so the car has been in storage awhile, until just recently. still got alot to do, but i have been making good progress. its just one of those things.

also, is lompoc anywhere near sacramento? if so, me and a bunch of guys around sac are having a BBQ the second weekend in january. just kinda a low key thing. your invited. actually you are all invited, so you can meet the new guys, and personally spit in there face,(or just enjoy a nice afternoon of car talk and HAMBurgers) if your interested, please pm me for more info and directions.
    thanks alot!
    jeff

12. 1LOWCHIEF

1LOWCHIEF

unfortunately, Im a good 7 hours (at least.. with a tailwind!) from Sacramento.. but I enjoy a charred burger more than most (yea, cook the SHIT out of my food, thank you!) and pass me the rum and coke!

but yea, the plan is to hit the cruise nite in Paso... will have digi camera with an empty memory card... cuz i wanna share the pics with the unfortunate few that cant make it!!!

BTW, nothing wrong with secret cars... i drove a 69 Datsun 510 for about a year or so!! Think I would admit that sober on this board?? Hells no!! Too bad I dont have that car anymore, its worth some bucks!

13. JSM56

JSM56

car got cut up to go this low. and as wicked said, i am not afraid of cutting. as soon as i get another driver, it will get chopped.

Attached Files:

14. NortonG

NortonG
    Member Emeritus

DAMN!!! that thing is low!!

15. JSM56

JSM56

yeah sory about pic quality, but i just took that in my dark garage. got a new camera, and accidently erased all the pics i took at our shop today, but i will get more probally wednesday. oh, and all work was done by me, myself and I, in my garage with my tools at the age of 22.

Attached Files:

16. NortonG

NortonG
    Member Emeritus

Kool I'm 19 building a 27 modified. It's hard work but some one has to do it.