Register now to get rid of these ads!

YAMA (see inside) and a HAMB Relay Request

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by nitrobrother, May 24, 2005.

1. Yet Another Model A

OK, so I've been mostly lurking around here, reading, learning and basically remembering my position as a lowly Newbie. But! I finally have taken the plunge and got myself Yet Another Model A project. Whoop-de-do. :D

It happened so fast that my wife doesn't even know yet; hey, she can only get SO mad...anything I do after that doesn't count...hey, it worked for the 'Vette, the funny car, the...yes I've been sleeping on the couch, why do you ask? Anyway, I jumped so fast I didn't stop to think that the '28 is in Wisconsin and my butt is in KC. I need help, suggestions, gratious offers of unlimited courtesy, and anything else I can't think of at the moment to see what the possibilities are for getting my precious project to my friends garage so I can hide it until the credit card statement comes. :p

Help me Obie Wa...enough already...
    Andy

2. Put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye.:D

3. It can land here for a spell if need be-That in sattelite/GPS coordinate talk is 200 Miles betwixt KC-and "WisTexas";)

4. gtnrkix

gtnrkix

Hey, I'm in the southwest corner of Wisconsin. I could store for a while or maybe start a relay. what part of the state is it in? Will it roll onto a trailer? AL

5. The '28 is south of Green Bay and it has no front axle so it's going to be a pain to move around. I hate asking folk I don't know to take on a task like this, but if I could get up there and back without spending a gazillion dollars, I would be on my way already, to state the obvious.

Can anyone else help fill in the gaps in the relay?