Register now to get rid of these ads!

Writing on dash to inside or out

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Saoutlaws_Gotti, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Saoutlaws_Gotti

Saoutlaws_Gotti

Ok im thinkin about doing my company logo on the top raised piece of my 53 chevy dash & having a BUNCH of pinstriping surround it, so should i be turned where someone from the outside looking in can read it correctly or turmed where someone looking out from inside of the car can read it correctly ?

2. It depends on how you look at it;)

3. Who do you WANT to read it ?

Make it readable from the outside.

4. 5window

5window

If you're talking about either of the Model A's, I'd say leave it off. It's a cool logo, but it probably doesn't fit the image of a traditional A hotrod. The Riviera's a different dog and I'd put it facing in so the occupants could read it right side up.

5. roadracer

roadracer

facing outside is tacky.

6. 52 HenryJ

52 HenryJ

Im gonna say put it so you can read it from the inside like another said facing outside is tacky my .02 cents---- John

7. Advertising is tacky.:rolleyes:

What is the objective ?

Are you going to have more people looking
    at the dash from the outside or inside ?

8. willys33

willys33
    from New Mexico

The way I look at it the windshield is a bountry. It seperates the inside from the outside as does the other windows. Sort of like the beltline seperates the top and bottom. I watch people at car shows run their head into the cars to look at the dash and (general) interior. I think the logo should be orientated to the inside for those reasons.