Register now to get rid of these ads!

"WOW" Chrome stromberg 97's Found on the HAMB

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bones35, Feb 26, 2006.

1. bones35

bones35

i bought these a while back and got the oppritunity to clean them up this morning, i got some rebuild kits from savage, and am going to get these back together this week. there is a great tech on webrodder.com on the rebuild i plan on doing everything hes done.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and a shot of my little hotrodder
    [​IMG]

2. bones35

bones35

oh ya heres what there going on and a before pic. rocket 88

[​IMG]

and a set up i just gave to a buddy in trade for some parts needed at the right time. sbc both weiands

[​IMG]

3. bones35

bones35

page four in afew hours, damn now thats some traffic, i added a wow as a test

4. jonnycola

jonnycola

We're just jealous because you have chrome strombergs.

Looks killer though.

5. Flathead Youngin'

Flathead Youngin'

how did you clean those up so nicely.....i have one....well, just a top, that is chrome and it looks like your "before" shots......I didn't think it would ever clean up like those...

wow, i'm VERY jealous

6. bones35

bones35

it was all hamb knowledge, it was cold this mornin so i brought em into the house before the wife got out of bed. tore em down on a tv trey and soked em in the sink in dawn for just a little while and then scrubed em with the tooth brush. then i tryed the aluminum foil trick, hell it was only a drawer to the left. scrubed around it was hard on the fingers but it turned out good cleaner than i thought it would get. should i go with gloss black bases or satin. i dont know what im gonna put on top yet.