Well it has been a while since I have done much note worthy on my truck. Here is where I left off: http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=307305 So after having our first son and relandscaping my backyard this summer I finally got some time to get back on it and decided to tackle the bed floor. This may not be the "right" way to do it but it is how I did it. The first thing I had to take care of was the fact that I needed to raise the bed floor to clear the rearend when the bags are deflated(insert derogatory comment about using bags here). I decide to use some 2 " squre tube crossmembers to accomplish this. The cross members have already been drilled and taped in this picture but the following will describe how I got there. I decided to use Cherry for the bed wood as a local specialty lumber yard had some rough cut stuff on for cheap and I like cheap. I planed, jointed and cut the board to size and cut rabbits on the edges for the bed strips which left me with this: I am using undrilled stainless bed strips so I made up a jig to drill the holes to make it easier and more accurate. I drilled all the holes with the first stop in place then removed it and move to the second and then the third. I then spaced all the boards with the strips and marked the holes on the crossmembers which were then drilled and tapped.