Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Woodstock, GA area

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Scooterville, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Anyone near that area that could possibly look at a 48 Ford for me? Thanks

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  2. Seepwater

Seepwater

It isn't too far down the road from me. Drop me a line on the details.

3. Thanks! I’ll pm you the info.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  4. I don't think that's too far from Pigeon Forge, Scott. There should be a lot of folks down there from up here, maybe some of the folks from the Hot Rod Garage that are there for the Shades of the Past show. I bet Ray is there. Do you have his #?

Scooterville likes this.

5. Yeah I was thinking about that. I can get in touch with them. Thanks. I was at One Off’s shop the other day and I know they went down to deliver the NSRA giveaway car. They were fine tuning it when I was there. I could ask them too. I’m looking at a few other cars too including this 39 deluxe sedan. Hopped up dual carb Flathead with auto trans in GA.

15FECBE6-913E-4EFF-9FD0-B28B954796DD.jpeg

Last edited: Sep 11, 2021
  6. ^^^^Love the '39^^^............and it has '39 headlights!:D;)

7. Bump!
    Now I like to know if someone lives in the Woodstock, GA area to look at a 39 Ford sedan? Thanks

8. Zax

Zax
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. 1952-59 Ford Social Group

Wish I would have seen this sooner. I'm about 35 minutes from Woodstock. Could have looked at it today. Sadly I leave for a work trip in the morning.

I'm pretty sure we have a couple members that live in Woodstock. Hopefully one can swing by and look at it for you.

lothiandon1940 and Scooterville like this.