Register now to get rid of these ads!

Wisconsin HAMBer's MeetnGreet

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by pOrk, Dec 12, 2005.

1. pOrk

pOrk

The last one was a bit of a flop, since none of you showed up :p Thought I would see if there was any interest in setting something up a few weeks / months in advance, somewhere near Milwaukee? Who would show, lets say late March?

2. Bugman

Bugman

What about the HAMB Slots of Doom? That going down anytime in the future?

3. pOrk

pOrk

The wha?

4. I might be interested, and I got a buddy here that might be as well (he's a lurker that I'm gona make register here shortly if he don't get his ass in gear). What all would be hapening???

Tell ya what, I'll send ya a PM :cool:

5. pOrk

pOrk

When is this goin down, and where / what is DAD's? I'm down if my car is driveable :D

6. Rob Paul

Rob Paul

Lets look at getting somthing together in Wisconsin. Maby in the fox valley? Any intrest there?

7. Jaker

Jaker

We should get together ,eat brats, drink milk and watch the green bay packers.

or go bowling

-Jake

8. Hot Rod Pat

Hot Rod Pat

I'm game, just need details. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm brats, beer, and hamb. What more do you need?

9. pOrk

pOrk

I'd down for beer brats! Any more ideas guys?

10. Alex Yohnk

Alex Yohnk

keep us posted, i know a few people that will go anywhere for hot rods and beer.

11. continentaljohn

continentaljohn

Game on Mark or should I say GO!!:D So are we dragging or round DEE round

12. MoePower

MoePower
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omro, WI

Hell yea, I'll travel for brats beer thats figuring I've got gas $$ to get there.

Poorboy69 your in the Fox Valley eh? Whereabouts?

13. Hey dere all youse deep-pan Flatlanders and fudgie-knuckled Cheesenoggins! The Primates' 3rd Annual Slots O Doom is still getting set up. Plan on late February, around my B-day. Will give plenty of official notice, but better get your cars goin' soon, cuz...

it. is. on.

14. BluesHound

BluesHound

Sign me up, the local sausage shop makes some awesome homemade brats, we could all be witness to the first-ever HAMB sausage relay!

15. old spoke

old spoke

A meeting in the central part of the state would help those of us from the North. There is a NO CAR SHOW, being held in Wisconsin Dells Feb 24-25. Maybe hooking up with those rodders would be a Mid-Winter break.

for more info contact

mcmillanrodandcustom.com

old spoke

16. BluesHound

BluesHound

I went to Michigan Tech for four years, one more sausage fest isn't gonna hurt anything. Damn male/female ratio...

17. panheadguy

panheadguy
    from S.E. WI

I'm thinkin Silks or Beansnappers. Tell the old lady yer go'n Christmas shopping for her

18. I have to agree with old spoke, Wis Dells is a great central location. And there's no way in hell beansnappers comes anywhere near Chubby's. And what a coincidence, Chubby's just happens to be where?... Wisconsin Dells.

19. Bugman

Bugman

I'd be up for a Wisconsin Dells thing...

20. CadillacKid

CadillacKid

I'll drive where ever...but it's gotta be in March...cause I'm touring with one of my bands in New Mexico from the first week of February until the first week of March...I'd be totally up for meeting at the Slots of Doom too, seeing as how I am a Primate and all...besides..I can't stand brats or football...and being an entertainer myself (musician), I don't really dig on the whole strip club scene...

21. krooser

krooser

moe is gay...he'll go anywhere there's guys...

22. pOrk

pOrk

My caddy definatly wont be out while the salt is on the ground, but I have a winter beater itchen for a drive

23. Hot Rod Pat

Hot Rod Pat

What he said.