Register now to get rid of these ads!

wire wheels for chev bolt pattern

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bigron, Oct 14, 2003.

1. bigron

bigron

probrably a stupid question. but can i use wire wheels from a 30's ford? building a 31 chev pu and ithink they would look good on it.

2. only if you use early ford rear and front Axle...or same [5lug on 5-1/2" bolt pattern]. [​IMG]

3. manyolcars

manyolcars

I have 10 (I think) 6 lug wire wheels for Chevy, I think mine are 17 and 18 inch. I can check size for you. You want'em?

4. Tuck

Tuck
    Tech Editor
    from MINNESOTA
    1. Early Hemi Tech

i have one chev 6 lug 30's 18" wire spoke you can have too

just pay shipping
    tuck

5. burger

burger

Big Ron-

If you're not opposed to disc brakes, you can find conversions for nearly any bolt pattern. Check with Jim Carter's Antique Trucks, Butch's Rod Shop, and Hot Rod and Custom Supply.

If you're sticking with the original bolt pattern, I've got a '31 Chevy 18" rim that I'll send your way for shipping. Sounds like there are enough people on here with one rim for you to make a set!

Ed

6. burger

burger

I also have a set of 16 X 4 6-lug steelies that would be pretty sweet.

Ed

7. bigron

bigron

sorry should have given more info. i'm running disc brakes on the front and a 70's camaro/nova rearend. the other option i was looking at was leaving the stock chevy rims on it and just run some type of small hubcap with trim rings.