Register now to get rid of these ads!

Wilwood triple M/C swing pedals?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Capt. Zorro, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Capt. Zorro

Capt. Zorro

Has anyone used the Wilwood tri reverse mount pedal assembly? I'm thinking of trying one on my old T.

2. Yes, many threads here talking about em. If I use the one I have I would carry a rebuild kit just to be safe. No, they are not crap, but they have their own parts and when in BFE I would like the $20 kit to be at hand.

3. Capt. Zorro

Capt. Zorro

Thanks T man. Try finding a flathead water pump when you're broke down now. If it isn't in Auto Zone's computer the counter kid doesn't have a clue.
    I didn't know if I would be better using the triple set up or just buying a couple of the swing pedals and their remote clutch M/C and remote brake M/C. I made a 90 degree brake M/C but don't have room for a clutch without completely remaking it.

4. v8 Bake

v8 Bake

I used them but plumbing can be a challenge.

5. Phil1934

Phil1934

S&W has a brake pedal with adapter to Mopar dual circuit m/c. You might see if they can do this with dual pedals so Wilwood master only on clutch.

6. Capt. Zorro

Capt. Zorro

V8, yeah that's the reason I've been putting it off till last. On your back crawling under the dash wasn't too bad when I was 30, but at 60 it's beginning to loose it's "fun" factor.
    Phil, S&W? Is that Smith and Wesson?

7. OoltewahSpeedShop

OoltewahSpeedShop

We have used these pedals in our race cars for years. They work perfect. Getting to the master cylinders is not a big deal if you use a remote reservior. The best thing about these pedals is that you can dial in brake bias front to rear.

Kevin
    Ooltewah Speed Shop

8. Phil1934

Phil1934

9. YES.....i've got a set in my truck, excellent, fit in tight spot