Register now to get rid of these ads!

Willys front end @ Springfield Ohio Spring Meet

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by boogeracng, Sep 16, 2012.

1. boogeracng

boogeracng
    from Eureka,MO

This past spring @ Springfield, Ohio swap meet, my buddy spoke with a vendor who had a 'glass one piece Willys front end for sale. They talked price, called me about it, and I turned it down....didn't need it at the time. My buddy took his name and phone number and of course, has misplaced it. The seller was from the Dayton, Ohio area.

I'm now looking for a front end for a coupe project.

If anyone on here might know of the vendor, or the front end, I'd appreciate a note, either here or as a pm. Thanks in advance.

2. bobby_Socks

bobby_Socks
    from ǑǃƕǑ

do you remember any names ?

3. boogeracng

boogeracng
    from Eureka,MO

No, that's the problem. My buddy took the guy's name and phone, and has lost the note.

4. lump

lump

Booger...send me a PM on this. I help run that swap meet, and I can probably find your vendor. If not, I know a guy in this area who has made a ton of fiberglass parts for Willys. Former cop from the Oakwood, Ohio area named Butch. Nice guy, too.

5. Weasel

Weasel

What year Willys front end - Butch Bailey's stuff was mostly 1933 Model 77 - Blue Knight Willys I think was his business. I bought a N.O.S. one piece brass 1933-35 Willys windshield frame from him. Nice guy to deal with....

6. If it's Butch, he IS a good guy...bought a few things from him over the years. Last I heard he was heavy into power boat racing! Blue Knight Enterprise!
    g-willys

7. boogeracng

boogeracng
    from Eureka,MO

Thanks to all, especially bobby Sox....he located the vendor and the front end. Unfortunately, I couldn't make the deal with the owner. Another deal is pending.

8. lump

lump

Ok, good luck! Post pix of your project Willys when your new nose arrives.

9. drumyn29

drumyn29