Register now to get rid of these ads!

Wild Canary still going Strong!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by brianangus, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Hi Guys--I don't post here much anymore, but when I was heavily involved with hotrod building, the HAMB was one of my favourite spots to hang out. The 1931 roadster pickup I built 10 years ago is still running strong, and still my daily summertime driver. Today is my birthday---I turn 67 today. And here I am at the hotrod show yesterday!! It was a beautiful summers day (which we've had too few of this year) and a nice venue. Small town festival/carnival/carshow. ---And only about 60 miles from my place. I have driven that car down to the street rod nationals in Moncton, New Brunswick, across the new bridge to Prince Edward Island, and around the Cabot Trail in Cape Breton. Its been driven through many of the Northeastern states of USA and almost everywhere worth going in Ontario. Hotrods and drag racing were my lifes hobby up until about 5 years ago, when my arthritis got so bad that I had to switch to a hobby that can mostly be done while standing or sitting--i.e. machining small engines.---Brian
    [​IMG]

2. Brian,,we have missed you around here.

i know what your talking about the aches and pains,,and the small pickups don't help much,,,Happy birthday!

67 ain't old,,if your a tree! :D HRP

3. maniac

maniac

I followed the build on here and another site, glad to see you are still enjoying the car, it still looks great.

Happy Birthday !

4. mashed

mashed
    from 4077th

Here's hoping for many more miles for you and your rpu.

5. alfin32

alfin32
    Member Emeritus
    from Essex, Ma.

Happy Birthday Brian, from a 66 yr. old kid.

6. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

Happy Birthday! Love that truck!

7. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Happy birthday! Post more!!!

8. honeyman

honeyman
    from Steiner

Happy birthday Brian and the truck still looks great!

9. Jkustom

Jkustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Looking good man, happy birthday!

10. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Nice looking pick up.

11. outlaw256

outlaw256

well happy birthday! and I love that truck alot.... know what ya mean about the aches and pains.was in a bad bike wreck in 05 and I live with ungodly pain daily. but my cars and bikes make me get up and out to the shop.if it weren't for them id be done!oh and porkn beaner helps a lot also. told on ya buddy!!!lol

12. 3340

Hi Brian, Happy Birthday! I Have Seen That Truck Some Place, Any way stay On The H A M B, Wayne

13. roddin-shack

roddin-shack

Happy Birthday Brian. Keep those white walls looking clean it looks 100% better that way. By the way I am going to Columbus next weekend let me know if you need more cleaner? Larry